Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Wazza stop swearing man achro is doing a very civil push it makes us look bad

1 Like

I mean, I like to think I have a plan but tbf to me I have stated multiple times this game I am relying on everyone to help me out a bit as I am uncomfortable trying to get so many social reads in a game where I know no one.

Relying on everyone but the person you once townread, your reasons for killing me is because I ā€œcould be a good wolfā€ when you yourself havenā€™t posted any reason why Iā€™m wolfy, itā€™s so god damn obnoxious when if Iā€™m going to die Iā€™d rather you have proper reasoning such as ā€œit spews these slots if youā€™re goodā€ or anything because as it currently stands while Iā€™m fine with dying, itā€™d be throwing to allow it to happen as I donā€™t have any sort of confidence itā€™ll work out

Does this make any sense to you as to why Iā€™m fighting it despite not caring?

Achroā€™s push is nonsense, I want an actual one

I admit, Iā€™m a hard woman to please ;p

This is stupid, but can someone remind me why Achro is town?

1 Like

nobody has any energy to fight otherwise

1 Like

Im shooting pigeon so they cant shoot them
Were hang eliza so they cant shoot them
Gorta and pigeon look unaligned and gortas actually looked good today
Ilwei knows achros role so is seer
Achro ts atlas a lot
Plague has green so seems dumb to shoot even if gf

Then like everyoen else is confirmed and out of like you/bean/kiiruma theres no obvious wolf but ur by far best wolf so likeā€¦why not?

Itā€™s not that you could be a good wolf, people have said you are a good wolf and I think thatā€™s unmotivated. If you are wolf here, you have good motive to try to downplay your wolf game. I can understand being frustrated with me having you as town and changing my mind, as either alignment I ā€˜get itā€™. However, re-evaluation is a crucial part of my play and if I have done it wrongly I think I can eliminate someone that most people would be tinfoiling late game. I do this and because it goes from 12 alive to 11, it doesnā€™t cost town a mislynch.

I have no problem with you fighting, and earnestly? I donā€™t even take your words personally as I have anger issues too, I just have gotten better as I am an old man now. I have been in your position, and as either alignment I respect your will to fight.

actually we are now just killing pigeon I kinda liked eliza today tbh

1 Like

And i did case ur d1 with marl as to how it cld look bsd for u

Fuck no, Pigeons post about Eliza was atrocious literally like 5 seconds ago

like what the fuck is thjs

Oh if Pigeon is wolf he has been in anti spew since he entered the topic day 2 and I wonā€™t pay attention to a single thing he said.

1 Like

Fair enough. I came back from a 20+ hours rest, and I already donā€™t have the energy to fight off death by execution.

Thereā€™s plenty of previous slot owner stuff to dig into.

regardless of your alignment you crack me up tbh

Good afternoon yall. Iā€™m here and Iā€™m gonna be around for most of the rest of the day.

One of the more noteworthy things Iā€™ve seen recently is that Hip claimed vig recently despite being a citizen claim. I kinda think it looks good for Hip tbh so I think it gives them some town points. I know that I would probably have done the same (if I wasnā€™t known for claiming D1 anyway >.> )

ā€¦? Am I the only one who legitimately questions why you are town or smth?

I can be a good wolf, Iā€™m very aware Iā€™m a good wolf and people have called me one of the best on the site (to not float my own boat), but thereā€™s literally nothing relating to any of my standard wolf plays, Iā€™ve just been sitting here trying to make myself do stuff to help out, you havenā€™t seen anything wolfy about me and only townie things

Why the fuck does the fact I can be a good wolf, despite the fact many people alive are also good wolves (Hippo, Kiiruma, Wind and recently beancat), why does that make it so I be the one who dies?

I respect your commitment to this shit, but when I know itā€™s just going to fuck things over for town, Iā€™m not in the bestest of places at the moment