Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It just seems an odd chainsaw when she herself would go on to suspect wazza

1 Like

Personally I find him to be less confrontational and more agreeable as a wolf lol
Disclaimer is that I havenā€™t read any of his posts yet in this game so I have no opinion

1 Like

Welcome to the Leafia experience

1 Like

Further i believe she even agreed with my assessment that those two are not w/w. So if we flipped wazza first then she wouldnt even go after vul. Feelsā€¦ not chainsaw at all really.

1 Like

fair enough

It is more likely to me that rather than a leafia experience marl is at best seeing ghosts.

1 Like

That being said, Iā€™d like to call that town AI, but it depends on which way thread consensus was moving because she does pay attention to that as a wolf
As town I think she works her suspicions into a full-blown tunnel and then drops it an hour later
Her reads are generally very volatile

Marl claims in most or every game that he knows how to read Leafia and then proceeds to misread her
Iā€™m not putting any stock into what he thinks her alignment is, unless he has proof beyond a reasonable doubt that sheā€™s done something undeniably AI
and so far, from what Iā€™ve seen of his case on her, he has not.

1 Like

(more like, Marl calls Leafia a wolf in every game and 50% of the time she is a wolf but the other half of the time she is just a willager)

1 Like

Oh. I was thinking marl might be wolfy for this. Knowing instead he has a blind spot makes me feel better about my earlier town lean.

2 Likes

I lost my place in catching up on what I missed this time
Oh well

He could take advantage of knowing he does this as town, if heā€™s a wolf
I donā€™t have an opinion on it yet but thereā€™s something I want to look for in his iso later on to see if it gives me an idea
I wouldā€™ve liked to say Iā€™m good at reading him, but I initially miscleared him for a day in the last game we played so lol

Actually i just realized marl has in fact done something i think is wolfy but i will continue to let him do it to see if it crysatalizes.

Also i woild like to know slightly more detailed thoughts on the game as a whole from you. You are probably already doing this but having one or two posts weighing in on multiple people would be helpful to me.

I skimmed his iso and think itā€™s slightly towny lol
Not a definitive read, and thereā€™s something I want to keep an eye on cause my read may flip suddenly if I spot a particular type of post, but letā€™s see

There are two posts I think are extremely AI but the direction in which they are AI will depend entirely on his followup later

And for reasons, Iā€™m not pointing out the posts until I see what Iā€™m looking for.

1 Like

hopefully youā€™ll be able to follow up later
otherwise this feels fake

Wouldnt a scum who makee this post just already have something ready? I hope so for their sake

i believe theyā€™d just say it and never follow up on it