Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Bruh I’m looking at the list of roles in the OP and I don’t know what some of them even are, rip

yeah uh
its very confusing

Windward I asked him to sheep me since he doesn’t like day ones and he agreed. It is a joke, but he is sheeping me which is nice.

I don’t know I feel like progression on you is like the one thing I wouldn’t accept as ‘that thing you spotted’ given how you phrased your post in the second quote I grabbed.

1 Like

i just decided to run with it and wait until we see what roles do
because feedback is only listed for some town roles and mafia anticlaim

See you don’t need brain cells for day 1, I got you.

(but please try to have them for day 2)

1 Like

Marl’s progression on me? Think you missed a word, sorry, just trying to understand what you are or aren’t seeing

We have a history of playing together which is why I’m so nitpicky about this

Well Atlas asked what it was you were waiting for, and you answered with marl’s progression on you, right? But in the posts previously you acted like you had just realized marl had this weird stance on you as w/w, but that came after you said you spotted a couple marl posts you had questions about. So I might have missed it, it is late after all, what were the posts in mind from marl if not ones about you?

Did my post about the slot in question specifically being Leafia make any sense btw
Or was that just garbled words

@Achromatic this should answer your question

Unless it doesn’t actually make any sense the way I wrote it

Chaining me to the player I defend, sure, logical
Chaining the player I am defending to a player they are defending, also logical
Overall looks fine
UNTIL I take into account that the player I am defending is someone I would bus in 100% of cases where we are w/w, and I know that Marl also knows this

1 Like

the braincells are fading
i’ll analyze this posts later
im probably just going to be dumb now because im on a good amount of meds

1 Like

And it’s just that the realization was that last part

from what i’ve seen its alright reasoning but

Right see, this doesn’t make sense to me. Help me understand here.

Because up until the supposed leafia lightbulb, you would have had 0 questions for marl and just thought he was town. Because up until then according to this you have nothing but town!marl thoughts.

Because you had a ‘oh I just realized’ post AFTER you said you had questions about a couple of marl posts. So the realization couldn’t have been about those…

Please cite the two posts in case you haven’t? Quote them for me.

The questions were, “where is Marl going with these reads? Will he keep them and take them to his grave, or is there something that will change his mind?”
They look fine as they are, where they are in the thread, but how he handles tunnels or reevaluations depends on his alignment

Yes one second

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Vulgard Leafia, Beancat, Zorvo 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Illwei 2/11
WindwardAway Achromatic, Atlas 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
Zorvo WindwardAway 1/11

Tell me on DM if there are any errors and I will edit this out.

my visions going a bit blurry
good luck all
im going to leave for at least a few hours

1 Like

These

It was these two because it’s a set of scumreads plus explanation
Both mentioning me, Leafia and Wazza

I wouldn’t expect him to be correct on any of us that early, but I do know that he tends to see Leafia and Wazza as scummy regardless of their alignments when he’s town, and I know he often reads my early posts as scummy when he’s town, but that he tends to tunnel Leafia and Wazza but can usually find me as town later on from my posts. So I wanted to see what would happen.

Thing is, since I asked him about the Leafia thing he’s already started doubting his scumread on me, which is faster than I thought it would happen if he’s town and solving me. And that’s why I don’t have as solid of a conclusion as I wanted to.

This post is something I want to talk about while on the topic.

Marl says if Leafia is wolf, her teammates probably wished they didn’t rand wolf with her.

And throws me into his world building scumteam despite knowing exactly why I would wish I didn’t rand wolf with her?? Because she outed my entire team in SCP FM without even asking the rest of us if it was safe to openwolf?? Hell no.

But he pushes that in response to my question for him, and only when I say I wanted to go against thread consensus in order to glean information from players other than Leafia, does he say he thinks maybe I’m actually town.