Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

time to iso arete in g8 and do exactly the opposite of what they did

Where is Illwei they love to read into people mentioning Arete with agendas

i dont have any new reads
my newest read is i think windy is probably town :joy_cat:
other than that nothing has really changed
i stopped townreading kiiruma for his semi okay posts early?

i am just giving you shit friend iā€™m not being serious

Did you really remain null on me this entire god damn time, Marl.

Yeah Iā€™m the same.

itā€™s not really null so much as ā€˜i plan to either resolve you with mech or just let scum kill you if youā€™re townā€™

itā€™s way easier to handle people like you this way
we aint in mountainous land, i dont gotta tackle the bull

Yeah but like, trying to solve for me also has the funny little thing of solving for others

FOR EXAMPLE if you read me as wolfy it might mean Leafia is actually lhf. Or the fact I voted Wazza so much might mean something.

idk like I feel as if that reasoning is very wolf ā€˜please donā€™t hurt meā€™ and not ā€˜well Iā€™ve got a lot of slots to solve, and putting achro into a basket is probably going to help a little since he interacts with a lot of peopleā€™

i dont understand what you mean

how would me thinking you are wolfy imply leafia is lhf

well apparently every wolf ever would just bus the poor lass, but Iā€™ve been defending her a fair bit and if I was wolf Iā€™d almost by definition have other wolf buddies going ā€˜achro plzā€™

1 Like

itā€™s more ā€˜achro is the top poster and is never dying today, i dont need to spend energy trying to scrutinize his posts when i can just either let scum kill him or have a cop check him later insteadā€™

i aint gonna pre-flip the top poster just to have an easier read on someone iā€™m already pretty good at reading :joy_cat:

1 Like

although that does sound like something i might do doesnā€™t it

Wind has apparently said you just always wolf read Leafia. Can you point to times this wasnā€™t true?

I donā€™t know I feel like you didnā€™t quite stick the landing with talking about why you are null on me re: G8. Itā€™s never the crime, always the cover up. Vote stands tbh.

iā€™m pretty convinced youā€™re not gonna change your mind on me regardless

which is fine

my job is to find the wolves, and if i can do so and then die in time to be home for lunch so be it

but iā€™m not just gonna make up new reads to prove iā€™m not in antispew

i mean
i townread her last game and i was a wolf and she was town :joy_cat:

1 Like

i kinda townread her in the jailkeeper meme game but she had to die due to mechanical thunderdomes from marshal and ghana

let me get the gif

donā€™t worry you have plenty of time you are not in anti spew. More than 24 hours!

I will be interested what everyone has to say though. I feel like wind should be suspicious as she helped do the call out but weā€™ll see!

2 Likes