Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

And Leafia is the bad one???

1 Like

windy probably read more of your posts in g8 than i did tbf :joy_cat: probably the reason behind our different takes here

in that game no
:joy_cat:

Arete is onky relevant to your slot in terms of being atey because of your position as an outsider

Wrong quite right person

1 Like

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_2

Hi, sorry i was gone for 1.4k messages
Rogers sucks and the internet was down so im gonna go read through the thread.

Wrong quite right person

Explain to me the Wazza case in under 5 words

I don’t particularly like Atlas

Achro seems pretty towny and is apparently good so imma just sheep them a bit till they die and then if they dont die ill vote them

ez game

1 Like

my god theres so much to read

wazza im pretty sure leafia was 100% open wolfing that game tbf

True. But atlas is also sheeping me so try to get along today.

anyway easy guide to my marl vote

1. His explanation of leafia’s chainsaw doesnt make a lot of sense in the context of her posts about vul and wazza as i pointed out. If you disagree please resd our exchange about this and let me know how i am wrong.

2. Their stance on wind/leafia doesnt make much sense with leafia’s anti wolf meta as wolf. I dont feel like it is natural to suspect defending her if she is known to implode. I dont think someone trying to solve should need this pointed out to them. Again. Willing to hear disagreements.

3. Ego centric but i dont like how he has handled me and i feel like he genuinely fumbled trying to explain his null read of me. Actively want to hear more takes on this.

3 Likes

Yeah to be clear I did already scumread Marl too just from their tone, I wasn’t just blindly sheeping you lol

2 Likes

And their defense of you accusing them of slipping was super lack lustre.

1 Like

Yeah i figured you were just being cute.

Damn, cute being used condescendingly

Hot

Im sorry im not sober rn

I know i said to romance me but goodness calm yourself.

Also that wasnt the context. Cute can be ‘being cute with how they speak’ ie playful and joking.