Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Because that was judt the next Vulgard post that I read after I decided to vote for Vulgard. Why are people reading so much into that? Sheesh! I don’t care that he decided to vote for Wazza. What I care about is his treatment of Eliza which feels like possible TMI to me.

I’m in no way defending Wazza here in any way shape or form. Especially since I think Wazza could very well be a wolf here. I would like Wazza/Vulgard wagons at EoD though which should give nice wagonomics. I highly doubt they’re both wolves here after all, and if there’s a villager among them, hopefully we execute the wolf among them first.

Marl is always wolfreading me like this whenever he’s a villager. It’s what I’ve come to expect of him.

More like 80-85% of the time I’m.a villager.

This post’s absolutely shit, tbh.

Honestly actually kind of sounds like Hippo TMIing on Marl being W, tbh.

1 Like

Marl was quick to give me a townread in our last game together where he was a wolf so I feel a bit better about townreading him.

/vote Hippolytus @Host_Account_2

I do hate to say it Marl… but this was made (on my part) 18 posts in, which includes the multiple flavour posts. So it’s a thing called RVS, which really shouldn’t be influencing your read on me either way. But honestly I’ve had so many people townreading me (at least a bit) that I’m kinda a bit confused why, so I welcome a null or scumread, for the sake of my survivability.

Or alternatively mafia (or neut) can sink a night kill on me and we lose nothing of value. I barely woke up but I figured to clear that up since it’s a notification I got :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea.

How does it feel fake? Please explain.

That’s fair enough.

Yeah. That was pretty dumb of me.

You might actually have something there. I want to see where this goes now. Although in Marl’s defense, I don’t think he was in that game.

No offense taken. Laughs

We both know this isn’t true Marl.

A classic Marl tunnel. :popcorn:

I formatted it that way because that’s how Achro asked me to format it.

Why do you keep implying Marl is a villager pushing you? You didn’t react that way to anyone else pushing you.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s something I agree with you on.

Because I currently townread him. Duh. Marl acts like this in every game with me whenever he’s a villager and the last time he was a wolf he just gave me a v read and was done with me.

Making reads and such.

Nah. He’s wrong about me like slways.

This is very likely town btw

Making reads is what I consider to be solvy.