Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It isn’t for 0 reason Hippo. I’m just really good at reading Marl and I explained my reason for townreading him and no I don’t just give wolfbuddies townreads for no reason. As for my read on Marl, after the Achro thing as nd stuff, he has slipped down to null for me, possibly the slightest of wolfleans. Something seems off about him.

As for Vulgard, he has admittedly improved a bit in my eyes with his latest posts, so I’m starting to think Wazza is more likely to be a hit here.

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_2

@Vulgard I sent a response that wasn’t anywhere close to a shouting match asking you to explain your read on me a lot more
You clearly are using this as an excuse not to, but you do you

@PlagueSimp Leafia wasn’t openwolfing in that game, you weren’t even in the game and you weren’t around when it was a thing

As for other things, cba commenting on them until I’m on computer, just know I’ve read all the thread

This is what I was talking about btw on why Leafia is scum

I haven’t posted in like 16 fucking hours and I’m still a vocal point for her somehow

all of you guys have somehow managed to focus on me being wolf despite me not being in the fucking thread whatsoever

Get some better content, all I see is people like “this wagon might be scum” then 10 minutes later switch to fucking voting me

The fuck y’all expect

1 Like

Is there a reason to have a tiwnread on Zone?

The difference is that Marl literally has a meta of wolfreading me as a villager no matter what and in his last game as a wolf, he didn’t do that

As a result, I’ve come to expect v!Marl to wolfread me.

As for the others, they proceeded to wolfread me in wolfy ways that don’t seem to be villager yuh at all. It just feels like they’re trying to shade me by trying to make me look worse than I actually do.

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Vulgard Beancat, Zorvo, Eevee 3/11
Marl Achromatic, Hippo, WindwardAway 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Marl, Leafia 3/11
WindwardAway Atlas 1/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11
Hippo Alice 1/11
Not-voted Gorta, Eliza, Min, Bradland, PlagueSimp 5

Correct me on DM if I made mistake with VC

alright

@WindwardAway @ElizaThePsycho @Kiiruma @BradLand
All 4 of you have seemingly just reserved to not give a read on me which is unnatural for the latter 2, the former 2 I can easily expect a read from coming my way onto me, but it more feels like y’all just don’t want to give reads onto me

1 Like

on you specifically?
(also i only showed up because i was pinged, i haven’t read the last 600 posts)

yes because seemingly the entire thread loves to talk about me for some reason

Yup.

I’m still waiting for someone to give the case on why I’m wolf but I mean hey, people will keep voting me anyway until I get that

i have not refrenced you once
that doesn’t really seem like a “refusal”

This post gets town points for making me laugh IRL. Laughs

1 Like

I said being reserved
as like
not casting judgement
not refusal

the latter part is what it can be taken as from me because I’m mostly used to you 4 giving reads on me early (you not so much and Wind does whatever Wind wants to do but honestly idc)

that
that’s fair

maybe i’ll iso you or smth

the read doesn’t exist atm :joy_cat:

Your earlier posts pinged me but me being me I decided to sit back and see what happens.
Also you got heat on you already from others so it’s fruitless to add on when I’m not totally confident.