Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

What posts then?

By the way I have a family outing that I forgot was a thing. Like Iā€™ll be able to real time, but donā€™t expect back reading.

youā€™re like the best Iā€™ve got for finding out why people are scumreading me.

people will look at this post and be like ā€œWazza donā€™t defend yourself push on other peopleā€ but like fuck off

Basically everything up to this point in your iso.

Like i get you being annoyed with RVS not happening but there was a lot of attempts to discredit reads in general on multiple people.

is
is that it

This is the power I run at on this site, yes.

you
you mean the things
I say in every game???

Youā€™re a vocal point for everyone due to being ine of the main wagons. Youā€™re so full of yourself. Why single me out?

any game where someone decides to content-post in the first 100 posts I will bully them relentlessly for
this is me

Uhuh, yeah, keep telling yourself that

I literally donā€™t remember much on this site beyond what I did and a lot of pain.

I donā€™t remember what you did, nor do I care, whatever you did in the past isnā€™t you now, etc. etc.

thatā€™s just how it be,
Either way, do you have any productive reads then?

did Illwei ever say why they voted me?

Itā€™s the truth so I will.

was talking about this:

not your reason for voting me

and Iā€™m not singling you out, youā€™re just the one in the thread, the moment the other people who voted me show up Iā€™m asking them for a response, I literally already pinged Vulgard about this, you arenā€™t special

Finally got caught up too. Now for some lunch. :sleepingleafeon:

Thereā€™sā€¦a few reasons for that but useless going into it now.

I put up my townreads before and since i havenā€™t read at all since i went to bed they havenā€™t changed.

You havenā€™t town told yet.

Yeah. Keep telling youraelf that. It almost feels like youā€™re TMIing me town now. Youā€™re not talking to me like you think Iā€™m a wolf. Now to eat. :sleepingleafeon:

Because if I talk to you like I want to right now, Iā€™d start treating you like shit and I donā€™t want to do that, Iā€™m not remotely close to being in a good mood, so donā€™t make that worse

1 Like