1 Like
My Posts on Leafia

Literally how can any of my posts be construed as “I think Leafia is Town”

alright nerds
i read like 1/7 of the posts i wasnt here for
leafia didnt get any better
wazza is eh but she has lke 4 posts i read so
wind and marl stayes the same

I don’t think they “found me annoying” or they would not have engaged with me in the first place.
I asked them a question regarding if they understood my post or not, ignoring that question to me means they don’t have any clue on an answer, which is improbable because it has to be one or the other it isn’t a debatable question it is a question that only has 2 answers and that is “Yes I Understood” or “No I didn’t understand”.
You say it is not wolf indicative but you are wrong because a wolf and only a player with a wolf wincon would refuse to answer that because a wolf would always make that question with scum motivation without actually thinking about it, so if they say they understood it is wrong and if they didn’t to them it makes them look bad as Vulgard as wolf is a player that doesn’t like to look bad.

mate i dont even know anymore

i have no clue how i managed to do that

1 Like

You maybe confusing Wazza for Wind.

1 Like

last time i actually focused on vul in a game was in pci and he told me that he fakes most his reads and they’re all gut so
i don’t know what to think about him

Has @Alice posted at all this game?

1 Like

i think i might have?

12 times

You can click a persons profile and there’s a button here:
it shows you how many times they’ve posted in the thread and you can click it to ISO them

idk if you know this or not

1 Like

Wha
This reasoning here is “They are wolf when they asked the question so them not answering my followup calling it wolfy is wolfy”
There’s like a million steps you’re missing that I’m pretty sure I can attribute to your tempter

1. It can be a miscommuniction, and if you assume this then that post is perfectly fine
  2. w!Vulgard would be arguably more careful than that if they were to throw out BS shades like that, and

This is the first post you call that line scummy
Hate to break it to ya but
I wouldn’t want to answer that

1 Like

Forgot a line in there saying “that’s not even a question at all”

Point stands

Fair enough and I won’t.

Then they can admit it, do you not see a problem there?

How can you back this up?

@Zorvo head out for like a couple of hours and come back with a clear mind to see if you still think that way please