Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

thank you
one moment

all of these reasons suck

Why do you think so?

I made a note to iso you later already but as I said, Iā€™m busy playing board games
Iā€™ve read almost none of your posts except what others have quoted (and most of what I saw wasnā€™t quotes just commentary that people think youā€™re wolfy) and havenā€™t been in the thread at the same time
I said Iā€™d do it the second half of this day phase and we arenā€™t in the second half yet, so stop with the shade, thanks.
I donā€™t have a read on you and Iā€™m not giving one if I havenā€™t read your posts.

2 Likes

If you want me to comment at all on your alignment, all I can really say is that if Marl is a wolf youā€™re probably town because heā€™s been chaining you to Leafia and also to me.

@Wazza forgot to tag you in the above response but thereā€™s my answer

I am not catching up bruh I think I need to iso atp cuz every time I leave and come back I have like 400 more posts to read behind behind sucks

Ask me questions

okay i canā€™t really argue against this one cuz i havenā€™t seen it but

idk i canā€™t read this very well without context

this is literally just marl
probably
actually maybe the ā€œfumbledā€ part i didnā€™t catch that on first readthrough

mabe they donā€™t actively suck but all of them provide no evidence imo

@min thoughts on marl from the replied post and also an iso?

1 Like

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Marl Achromatic, Hippo, WindwardAway, Atlas 4/11
Vulgard Beancat, Zorvo, Eevee 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Marl, Leafia 3/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11
Hippo Alice 1/11
Achromatic ElizaThePsycho 1/11
Not-voted Gorta, Min, Bradland, PlagueSimp 4

Correct me on DM if I made mistake with VC

1 Like

Well yes i didnt cite posts. It was a summation of events for people to read back on their own when they have time. Would you like me to put together a post with citations when i get to my computer?

if you want to

Iā€™m not backreading btw
Going back to playing board games but also dinner
Will check in after a while longer

1 Like

RL calls. :sleepingleafeon:

Before isoing i can say my read on him has flipped too much so Iā€™m probably gonna actually iso him lmao

On another note, the post youā€™ve made on marl kinda makes me think of my posts as town and therefore I feel I wanna comfortably snuggle inside your sheep pen tbh. I agree with Eliza that seeing quotes would be nice too but Iā€™m also just gonna iso regardless (which is ass on phone but I need to do something because I feel like Iā€™ve been just floating because of work and home stuff so yeah :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:)

I think atlas and chrome are both currently v if that helps

1 Like

Before answering this better^

/vote Achromatic @Host_Account_2

I hope yā€™all can be a little more patient with me though Im still trying :pray::pray::pray: