Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

like i have no issue solving with you, i’m just not going to bother trying to read you on day 1 :joy_cat:

you will either be nightkilled or cop checked

I don’t really see a good reason to not to even try to form a read, yeah.

But also the wind and leafia stuff is actually much worse objectively than anything you did with me, tbf

I agree with it but my gut keeps telling me marl is not a wolf because he’s been actually doing too much to be one

What the fuck

:joy_cat:

(What is marl doing? Sincere question. He got back and tried to make a meme and is voting an idle player. much content? wow? <_<)

1 Like

I’m talking iso wise

Yeah but like, what did he do.

I am actually being sincere what did you see that was ‘too much for a wolf’, I want to see

kiiruma isn’t even idle

Let me download discourse rq

Probably due to my experience with Marl, but I do see what you’re getting at there.

@Alice hi can you defend me from achro

checks iso

Oh he just posted saying he likes Vul as town. I agree with that so he is fine. Please try your best @Kiiruma

@Leafia - Hi! Wind posited last night that marl might lean into his town meta as a wolf in order to look like he was doing what he usually does. Do you think marl is good enough to do this from your experience?

3 Likes

Last time they defended you, they were a wolf and so were you.

1 Like

yeah true but now i’m town so maybe if she’s town she’ll do it again

it’s simple mathematics

I won’t trust a greencheck 100% unless we get a Godfather flip honestly. Hopefully it isn’t in the game.

So Marl about those new reads to prove you aren’t in anti-spew. You’ve had about 12 hours I think. Care to share?

If you had ever seen him as a wolf, you’d know what min is talking about.

I have seen him as wolf but my memory isn’t the best.

Please explain more clearly?

His iso is full with a pretty normal balance of memes and reads but the important thing is he makes himself known in the thread as town…like you never forget he is in the game

The few times I have caught him are due to low impactivity which is why my brain had this bias telling me that (hey min, I know marl said a weird thing you found wolf but at the same time he feels like he is playing this game and not actively avoiding people against him enough for you to actually vote and case him)

1 Like