Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Hmmm, tough to say, but I think he could potentially do so.

I donā€™t.
I think he has been wolfy.

Let me ask you this, how would Vulgard ever be a wolf to you as wolf when he is Vulgard?
Like what could realistically Vulgard himself as a wolf do to where you wouldnā€™t town read them.

sire literally nothing has happened except alice came in and voted hippo

He tends to just be there as a wolf usually and itā€™s usually super obvious from my experience. He has been improving on that front though.

Basically my question about this is simple. Would marl make any effort to change their wolf game if they had been caught due to the way they post several times? Or is marl just that polarized and bad? If marl sucks maybe marl sucks, fair enough.

But I feel like most of his ā€˜readsā€™ were easily shredded with a few moments of thought so if he sucks as wolf I am thinking ā€˜well that checks outā€™

just me though.

i literally deepwolfed and won my last two games

1 Like

I donā€™t think he sucks I just think I hyperfixate on him in games too much

1 Like

Well I have no meta so this is an interesting questions. Do things I donā€™t like, I suppose? I like his conditional read of marl, I liked how he was willing to vote Wazza after Leafia and I thought their progression on things were good. These are all things that are fakeable but for day one I am fine with Vul in comparison to some others. Do you think there are particular posts I should be critical of? Iā€™d be glad to look them over. Despite my S tier thread presence I am a little overwhelmed trying to sort so many new faces.

Great, so you donā€™t suck.

Vote stands.

@min @Leafia you heard the man, stop underestimating him.

Iā€™m not underestimating him. As to whether or not heā€™s a wolf this game, I donā€™t know yet. This game he seems to be in a weird hybrid of his town meta and his wolf meta.

Hmm.
Skimmed @Alice ISO.
Gut Town.

Leafia, Marl and Hippo parts I liked the most. Iā€™ll need more from Alice though to obtain a better read on them, quite a bit more.

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m notā€¦??

Iā€™ve just said Iā€™m conflicted on him

1 Like

FOL Game where we talk about literally anything except marl 2022 challenge (Level of difficulty: impossible)

1 Like

That was me being a little memey. I know it is hard to tell.

K well that probably wonā€™t work on Vulgard as Vulgard is an S Tier player as well, He was town read by everyone as Lost Wolf Day 1, I think votes the ML wagon and gets night killed by mafia.

My bad

To put it into perspective if your looking for obvious bad wolfy things you are never ever gonna wolf read Vulgard.

You need to look at them specifically and determine if what they are doing is their wolf play or their town play.

still think vulgard is town
still think hippo is town
still think min is town