Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

ToS lingo too.

but also the punishment for lynching a great player day one if you are wrong is kind of harsh. Do you have some reason to believe a great player like vul wonā€™t be killed at night or mech solved by say, day 3-4?

1 Like

Night kills.

hi itā€™s me iā€™m a great player

Yes but I have pointed to like 10 wolfy posts of yours like you are asking about Vul, weā€™ve progressed to anti-spew for you.

Nk is for both we mostly just use context clues

achro iā€™m not a wolf

and iā€™m not the one asking about vul, i think vul is town. thatā€™s seth

You were asking for evidence of wolfy posts, is what I meant.

Also maybe you arenā€™t a wolf, but I for sure want to hear everyoneā€™s take on you! Personally I canā€™t resolve your really bad solving as town but maybe you just are having a bad start to the game. Nothing is certain, sure.

iā€™m just happy to be here
if i die so be it
also i dont think my solving has been bad
i think iā€™m right on at least 2 of my bottom 4

i would be HAPPIER to be here if you like
pretended you thought i could be town until i end up biting the dust so i dont get :wowee: 'd every time i read one of your posts

1 Like

Repeat your bottom four.

leafia wazza windy kiiruma

2 Likes

Its ok Marl being the first one to die is important, you can set the tone of dead chat and be known as the king of dead chat

1 Like

I mean in fairness it is day one. I of course think you COULD be town. I donā€™t have a scan or anything and my memories of you are fuzzy. I just donā€™t believe in going ā€˜g-gosh I am so conflicted.ā€™ I go with my top read, if I wanted certainty Iā€™d invest in tech long term.

achro dont bs me you will never change your mind on me :joy_cat:

and thatā€™s fine
but dont lie to me

we are the same

Ye i do kinda agree with these tbh

I feel like u kinda know theyre also the easy people who would die over u tho lol

Remind me the problem with Kiiruma?

Windy seems fine to me

his response to me calling out his gorta interaction being weird was hella not good imo

very patronizing in a way i dont think town kii ever approaches me, we usually vibe pretty well when weā€™re both v