Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

this!

1 Like

oh, right - i think this means bionic is town here. while it’s not impossible for this interaction to be distancing, it sort of looks to me like hippo saw a townie making a towntell and didn’t want to give them credit for it. i’m not going to lock it in but i think bionic is okay

2 Likes

I agree, with the gif too ahah

1 Like

i think leafia is prob just town from the way hippo tried to push her

accusing bystander and leafia of being teamed is weird but i don’t want to spend too long staring at that

2 Likes

The thread timer is intimidating

2 Likes

Forgot to post this

Four Angels, Eight Sinners.

Bionic: Clowntown votes me, forgivable. I just want them out for their comment about getting the discord link or whatever: “I thought i was on the evil team and wasn’t sent an invite”. Instigating to vote me, a name he’s never seen. Chaotic energy, but what kind. Might just be kind clueless chaotic energy, feel like most Angels/Spy would be too nervous to speak like this.

Eliza: Bionic… Bionic… - Can be interpreted as grasping at straws to instigate something. But frankly understandable reaction. Vague, strict, no clue.

Someone: Votes me -unvotes. Not a whole lot of substance with many posts (self proclaimed also).
bystander: Votes me -changes to eliza. Not a whole lot of substance with many posts.
are they the same person??

Eaves: I’m on edge about, but my instinct says she’s willing to get her foot in the door as Angel (bad) and steer things from the start. But I also want to just follow them.
Whatdafucc: The paragraphs at this point I think are just bad guy / Angel. - These 2 Eaves and WDF seemingly coming to agreement of form, but comes across as artificial and they bring up Catbae. I don’t understand WDF’s paragraph on sussing Catbae and Eaves saying they like it.

Hippo: Um, nonchalant. So could be either or, shouldn’t trust. But kinda do. They essentially sussed Catbae and Leafie. And res Eliza. But there’s no info to really do this so it’s probably just based on their gut feel of hoping things play out. The comment about gonna survive to the end is… something.
Leafia: Get the impression they are bad. But similar to Eliza, strict, not sure. I don’t trust.
Catbae: Seems good (?) might just know what theyre doing. He votes for Hippo after sussing onto Leafie and him. There might be a real conflict of roles between them.

Tutuu: Tu guud to be true? The saying Eliza and Catbae are not together, I don’t understand why, and often see this as a spy comment. Cause it’s not like Catbae necessarily has info and said they sus Eliza on a memehunch.

Gaarfield: no clue.

1 Like

Sad Hippo is out

the alignment of User Someone is still a coinflip, but there is a chance he could be an angel by process of elimination i guess

why?

i read through ur posts and i do think you could be sinner but im like 70% confident. i would never have voted you angel last round tho so there’s that

i do think its bold of you to suggest yourself, maybe too bold for an angel to do after the last angel was (apparently) obvious

My gun to my head solve is: Someone/tutuu/Garfooled

I’m gonna buy Dj’s towntelling

Also hi @whatdafucc

1 Like

VOTE: @Leafia

Because they’re out. I kind of liked them.

1 Like

If this next phase is heaven phase, like we want to send Sinners to Heaven. Then please for the love of god send me and set me free.

2 Likes

Then vote me

1 Like

Suffer, sinner

1 Like

i think the only thing eaves and i agreed about was sussing bystander and now she doesnt anymore. the reason i thought was good enough for sussing catbae turned out to be more simple, he was just right about hippo pushing nonsense. tbh i dont trust you much but ill reread through your posts to see if we could send you

1 Like

I hope you guys stick around and play more games youre great :blush:

1 Like