Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

My gun to my head solve is: Someone/tutuu/Garfooled

I’m gonna buy Dj’s towntelling

Also hi @whatdafucc

1 Like

VOTE: @Leafia

Because they’re out. I kind of liked them.

1 Like

If this next phase is heaven phase, like we want to send Sinners to Heaven. Then please for the love of god send me and set me free.

2 Likes

Then vote me

1 Like

Suffer, sinner

1 Like

i think the only thing eaves and i agreed about was sussing bystander and now she doesnt anymore. the reason i thought was good enough for sussing catbae turned out to be more simple, he was just right about hippo pushing nonsense. tbh i dont trust you much but ill reread through your posts to see if we could send you

1 Like

I hope you guys stick around and play more games youre great :blush:

1 Like

why do you wanna not play so bad? time commitment?

1 Like

I will for sure :)

1 Like

Yessssssssssssssss

Huge win for fortress of lies! :blush:

I really think you’re an evil angel, at least that’s the impression that I get. It’s easy to imagine you with the psychotic angel smile

1 Like

Don’t really want to elaborate. Eaves Goodbeaned me, that would be enough. Go read my posts like you said and if I seem Sinner villager then vote me to heaven.

Should be enough*

I agree Catbae is Sinner and should be seen as sinner, but if he solved hippo he might solve more. So keep him around.

2 Likes

i read your posts and at first it looks excited like you want to solve which makes me confused why you wanna leave ;( and i still cant bring myself trust you yet, id rather send bionic than you. your recent big post seems pretty authentic. i feel roughly the same way about you and eaves, im still trying to get a better read on you

I’m Sinner, we’re supposed to send Sinners to Heaven to win.

u are beautiful and i believe u

1 Like