Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Let’s make a proper wagon

VOTE: @whatdafucc

1 Like

@bystander I have you as null leaning angel, who would you wagon at this point of the game?

okay to clarify: the opener is a joke repeating a real post someone made as their first post as mafia in a game on MU several years ago. no one in this game would know that joke, i just think it’s a really funny first post to make

as for the second point, feel free to think what you like. i feel more confident giving a read on you after recent games and i thought the way you were pushing people was likely to come from a town perspective.

1 Like

i liked that you made the accusation to start here but then was disappointed you had to temper it into a null read

His following posts were towny. Want to vote him with us? @whatdafucc why did you just like my post I’m pushing you :sob:

1 Like

is bystander trying to pocket me or is she just confident in reading my alignment

deep questions

not particularly, no. i thought his posts were fine enough for someone playing their first forum game and showed some level of trying to fit the pieces together

(if he’s played on like, discord or something probably closer to null but i would have to actually reread his posts and think about them more in that case)

Who would you wagon then? I’m not liking the way votes are scattered

right now i’m voting eliza for some level of pressure, as expressed i think her reaction to bionic was scummy.

i say this knowing full well eliza often appears scummy as town, but it’s a starting point. i’m not in a big rush to get wagons going. i’m fine with letting things play out a bit. game’s only been open for less than half a day.

(if hippo is unable to provide a satisfactory answer to me i’m probably going to call for him to die over and over because his post about eliza was the most WTF post in the thread so far)

VOTE: Hippo

changed my mind i think he’s just straight up pushing nonsense

whatdafucc (2): Garfooled, eaves
Djinra (1): Bionic
Someone (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Bionic (1): Djinra
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): catbae

Not Voting (5): Someone, tutuu, ElizaThePsycho, whatdafucc, bystander

I don’t think we should vote out Nolan yet, if he is Angel we can just burn him later.

If I had to burn someone right now it’d probably be Cat - a lot of the language seems neutral / not saying the wrong thing to not get voted off.

1 Like

I’m supposed to make 10 posts but not sure what to say not to mention half the messages are about past games.

let me help you out
who do you like so far?

By who do I like so far you mean who do I think is a sinner with me?

yeah

and the angels are the bad guys / mafia / evil?

yup

I think Nolan is almost guaranteed to be Sinner (Good)

1 Like