Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

what do you like about them?

Well I just get the impression if they’re writing all that stuff they’re good. But they also mentioned having read a previous game, so they could just be imitating a mafioso that did that.

fair enough
lots of content doesn’t always = good
but in Nolan’s case, this is their first real mafia game

I’ll look for this later
I didn’t see this

What does SR mean?

Scum-read. Scums are non-town

What about AI? Saw that mentioned too

Alignment-Indicative: when a post is something you can read into to figure out if someone is scum or town. NAI (Not Alignment-Indicative) if it’s something they would do or say as either alignment

Thank you Eaves !

Kisses :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Ah I want to solve the game but no people around right now

im not sure what to think of you yet, what you said about my joke thing sounding scummy doesn’t seem too unreasonable. i think my posts are generally good sounding and you can tell im tryna be insightful/helpful so i think you judged me mostly fairly. i guess i liked your post bc i think its funny that you wanna see me sweat after saying most of my posts were towny and im not really taking you voting for me seriously (yet)

also hi im up

1 Like

Smh if only you didn’t say that joke I would towncore you. But yeah, I won’t lynch you D1 because it would suck if you’re a sinner lmao

I wanna lynch in: Someone/bystander/tutuu/Eliza

Gun to your head. Who in these would you want to lynch?

1 Like

rn im feeling Eliza res catbae angel. i think there’s something to the Eliza thing we can use to solve. I don’t think anybody in the game takes Hippo saying to send Eliza to heaven seriously except catbae. Catbae said hippo is “pushing nonsense”, and almost voted Eliza to hell. so implicitly, catbae seems to think eliza is really angel instead of sinner like hippo says (which btw i think her short posts are kinda sus too but eh idk could be like a mafia LC idk). but catbae changes his mind to vote hippo first. so that kind of makes me think eliza really is a sinner, cos just cos hippo made sending her to heaven sound crazy doesnt mean we should automatically send her to hell, catbae knows that would make them look bad. it would also res hippo if she was sinner. i feel like maybe what happened is hippo did say it in a bullshit way but accidentally got it right. i only rlly sus two ppl rn which are catbae and bystander (bystander just lingering sus from earlier)

1 Like

i got distracted from what u actually asked, if i have to pick in your four, i suppose id pick bystander since i still sus them from earlier

I like that sus yeah

hello gamers lets see how many wolves we caught. if the number is under 2 then you’ve been slacking on ur responsibilities and ur all in big trouble with me

oh didnt u play in the dont starve anonymous game? i might be confusing you with somebody, maybe ghost?

Catbae seems pretty good

what u can do is after it does that, click or tap this arrow:

and then this one:

and ur back to where u started

im interested to hear why u sus Someone. and im guessing the tutuu sus is for tutuu’s posts mainly being about helping me navigate the forums?

lmao yeah i figured it out thx

1 Like