Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Catbae háblame

you’re thinking about 12 steps ahead of everything here in terms of making things overcomplicated

i already explained my rationale for why i voted eliza initially, and it had nothing to do with hippo’s posts but rather how eliza reacted to bionic’s post about the roles.

individually i find both of these things suspicious. i think it would be bold for hippo to try to suggest sending a teammate to heaven based on totally worthless posts though, and i disliked his attack on leafia, so i shifted to him.

why is your first impulse to think i am upset that someone correctly identified town, rather than being suspicious of a person who is giving reads that look made up?

1 Like

can already tell this is a game where i get angry arguing with noobs

1 Like

???

tutuu…

1 Like

Cfd to catbae?

Its only me and catbae in threas but i think i can pull it off

oh fucking hell the phases for this game are only 24 hours?

Yeah you have 1 hour left in game use your time.well

tutuu is probably mafia for the record

this is like never a natural real thought

1 Like

i was playing this game slow thinking the phases were 48 hours, not 24. this changes things fairly dramatically

i should emphasize something i said in my post with the vote: frankly eliza barely plays the game as either alignment, which makes her a hard read because she appears scummy as town. my initial vote was intended partly as pressure to get a rection. i also thought we had way more time than we actually do. wasn’t a strong read whatsoever. i still haven’t gotten to how she’s responded - if she’s doing nothing it’s not the worst thing if she’s voted out but tutuu setting us up as a dichotomy feels like bullshit and there is 0 depth to his read on me

1 Like

i already mentioned this but i think its a way too bold play as scum unless hes an insane man, no one is going to try to get partner eliza sent to heaven off nothing

WAIT HUH?

2 Likes

IM ABOUT TO TAKE A MATH TEST I CANT DO ANYTHING

again this is wolfy as shit

hippo cant actually justify why hes reading eliza that way at all

he cant present real evidence of a defense

hes full of shit and obvious scum

who else should i put at number 1 lol. also it wasnt orderd!! ppl in each tier are the same level.

vote hippo then

get a mafia out to save yourself

hippo/tutuu/garfooled (last one is pure gut but the way he’s been playing feels a bit like trying to appear contributive but makin mostly safe posts that don’t say a whole lot)

VOTE: Hippo