Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

i did not at any point unvote you

for the record i did not see that post before making that guess

for the record i agree nolan/whatdafucc is town

djinra is ??? but gut lean town

eaves i think felt good approaching me about what to do on a vote although that is a bit thin

don’t really have a full team guess or a poe but it’s day 1

lol

bold tbh

I dont even think eliza is strong town, i never said that, i said that everyone giving them light scumread was bad

ftr hippo getting extremely sarcasting deflecting the accusation of being teamed with eliza is supe scummy

mostly smacks of scum arguing against a thing they know is false

you have done nothing but defend her and cant event offer a coherent reason as to why

you are outed mafia

1 Like

Town wins by sending lowposting town to heaven early

Eliza seemed normal and was someone i wantes to heaven pregame once they said they would be inactive. I off handedly say lets heaven them like 50 posts into d1.

And eveeyone acts like I strong townread them and am either mafia with them or pocketing.

Thats literally not it, its pure game ops

QUOTE ME WHERE I SAY ELIZA IS TOWN

you arent reading me in context of game

this is your defense of her, again

you have mustered that she “seems pretty normal” which is not a coherent reason for anything. questioning why there’s a wagon on her amounts to a townread but you’re allowing it to happen. and the reaasoning again is totally halfbaked and more likely comes from you knowing she is going to flip town

so yes you are townreading her for total nonsense reaasoning. die, scum.

@bystander get back here

so true

Because the wagon appeares reactively to my random comment that we should heaven eliza

Which diesnt make sense

thats not why it happened at all, which proves that you are not eading the thread and not actually attempting to solve the game, thank you for outing yourself further

surely we can get at least a couple people in here to vote the naked mafia before deadline

While unvoting, Bystander accidentally voted for Unvote instead of unvoting.

Fair enough for now.

Don’t want to execute Bysyander but fine with any of the other three. Preferably Someone though out of that list. I don’t like how he leaped to Bystander’s defense.

This sounds really long and confusing in a slightly wolfy way.

Mindmeld with me right here.

The name of the movie is All Leafeons go to Heaven, so I should probably be sent.

Catbae brings up good points about Hippo too.

VOTE: Hippo

thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Also, if Hippo flips Angel, we send Catbae to Heaven.