Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

you mafia addict~

cocaine-snort

Wait… catbae is a guy :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

silly dummy~

whooooooos not paying attention?

kanna-kobayashi

whoooos a couch potato not paying attentionnnnnn?~

1 Like

Nah I’m just bored all the time and want to be entertained. I can do this with a different game hah

1 Like

dont hit on me silly boys

1 Like

would there be less confusion if i had the catboy avatar

1 Like

I mean, put it on. I’m a visual learner

2 Likes

i reread tutuu and my verdict is that he is suffering from scum fatigue, theres no spark or anything there, vote on eliza with no elaboration while also sussing me is blash still, nothing that seems like it comes from a desire to find scum. i think if he is scum he probably tries to sneak a teammate into the townreads but not in the top tier.

1 Like

this one suits my mood right now

1 Like

i am off for the night

i don’t want to heaven someone without their consent but would be amenable to voting leafia. i’d like to stick around and help solve if possible but if people don’t agree or are only really confident on me i’ll go to heaven

that’s all from me for the night

3 Likes

Sweet

i’ll take a look at leafia in a few hours (or less)

lmao likey not knowing whats going on :sob:

1 Like

Same here for now.

Hippo is a flipped wolf.

No freaking way. Why would we send someone who’s been mildly scummy over someone who is literally the reason Hippo got sent to Hell? Or even over the one Hippo was pushing?

Not against being sent to Heaven in Catbae’s place…

Those are the only two options of who to send to Heaven. Catbae or I.

Pfeferablly me over Bionic. Starting to think Catbae is needed for more solving too, which is definitely not my strong point. Plus, that other game I’m in starts tomorrow at 6 P.M. Yeah, I think there’s more benefit to sending me to heaven today. VOTE: Leafia

Hell Phase ended at 4 P.M. today.

It’s still.D1. Just a different phase of it.

Yeah. Tutuu and Hippo were probably doing the good cop/bad cop strategy with me. That’s the sensation I got anyway.

Good night now everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

i thought about this and i agree. im imagining the scenarios and the chance i believe someone would do this

scenario 1: bionic angel, garfooled sinner

• hippo throws sus on his teammate and then says the sinner is cool? no way
  • 5%

scenario 2: bionic sinner, garfooled angel

• hippo throws sus on the sinner and then says the angel is cool?
    pretty straightforward play, but definitely possible given how hippo played the first day
  • 40%

scenario 3: bionic sinner, garfooled sinner

• hippo susses the first sinner, says the second sinner is cool because he cant be sussing too many sinners
  • risks garfooled and bionic sinner both knowing each other are sinners for getting sussed by the same thing and/or wagoning votes on hippo (bionic did end up voting hippo, garfooled didnt vote hippo)
  • 45% (i still kinda think garfooled is just sinner so leaning this a bit)

scenario 4: bionic angel, garfooled angel

• hippo susses the first angel for distancing, cant sus the second one bc then he’d just be giving away all the angels
  • 10%

i think its highly likely that scenario 2 or 3 happened, so i think voting bionic could be a good idea
VOTE: Bionic

*edited to add indentations

1 Like

id love to hear what other peoples percentages would be for these