Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

the thing u said about “who hippo was pushing” is a really good point. thats probably a good person to send, its unlikely that he actually voted an angel first day for no reason right?

ah i see he was pushing you. okay, im fine with voting you, sounds like it would make your life convenient too

VOTE: Leafia

@Bionic maybe we can vote u next heaven

someone (the player) is probably a wolf. a bit busy, will explain later

sure why not

VOTE: leafia

yeah ftr im backreading a bit before i sleep and tutuu is just pocketing ppl for now (post 406)

Leafia (4): eaves, Leafia, whatdafucc, Bionic
catbae (2): tutuu, Garfooled

Not Voting (5): Someone, bystander, catbae, Djinra, ElizaThePsycho

Yes I know he’s flipped wolf, said I forgot to post the wall.

I don’t trust you.

I’ll have to read this later, just got home from work and tired.

But swapping vote to bionic at this point makes no sense. Vote Catbae or me.

I hope this gets me close to the 10 for the 24 hours.

I work 12 hr shifts so tired and not gonna write anymore for tonight. Weekends.

My only question of discussion to present is, do we think any of the people who voted hippopotamus are Angels? Or are all those people possibly just good Sinners?

Eaves villaged me, so did Catbae, I want to be sent to heaven, I think it’ll be in the best interest of Sinners at this point.
And just my best interest.

I am extremely suspicious of Whatdafucc

Good night :))

I think you’re an angel (bad) advocating to add another angel (bad) leafie.

With the Bionic comments being a ruse, bait and switch to this moment.

If you wanna make someone’s life convenient then send me.

He dropped off a cliff, he is busy but as town he tries a little harder i think. I dont get the feeling hes interesting in solving the game too much. Normally he picks it up on d2 as town. Send Someone to hell tomorrow imo

actually I don’t trust leafia at all

UNVOTE

so do you think the angels gameplan was hippo purposefully gets caught the first day so that we immediately send angel leafia (the person hippo voted for on day 1) to heaven? he was advocating that she is “wolfia” and that he has a really good read and can tell when shes wolf, and then leafia helped vote him out. if that had worked on ppl, we would send angel leafia to hell. him wolfing her is a really good sign that shes sinner.

catbae also thinks we could send leafia to heaven. i dont think hippo was planning on getting caught, i think he really thought he would make it to the end of the game like he said. i dont really get why you sus me, i think you’re just paranoid of me for no real reason, i admitted i was wrong about sussing catbae and the real answer was more simpler, and now im advocating for what makes logical sense now. lets vote leafia, and if not lets vote bionic or catbae

just generally or do you think they could be an angel? why? i feel like its really unlikely that hippo gave out another angel for free, what if ppl had actually listened to him on day 1?

do ppl think this was not sincere? theres no way bro thought he would die on day 1

if leafia were actually angel then i think theres only one plan for angels which is sacrifice hippo to get both leafia and late game catbae into heaven. does anyone seriously think they did that?
@Bionic @Djinra
i dont