Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

oh i also thought theres a break phase but looks like not

yes to all, i dont think any of that counters my suggestion at all

he endgamed as scum because people forgot he exists. he got vigged n1 in his last scum game, people started paying more attention

he is uninterested in social reads which makes people forget about him

i addressed the last two

VOTE: Someone

tutuu pushing someone now

some ppl sus Someone, some ppl sus garfooled, some sus tutuu, and some ppl sus combinations of them.

i kinda wanna see what happens if i believe tutuu and pile Someone. catbae said scum tutuu probably snuck a teammate into the mid tier, well Someone and garfooled were both in there, so if we really think tutuu is scum it would be too obvious after pushing Someone that we should vote for garfooled. therefore i think maybe tutuu is sussing someone either genuinely as town, or as mafia to throw us off Someone’s trail and onto garfooled.

also i kinda res bystander and someone did come to bystanders aid when sussed by leafia for fluff, couldve been pocketing.

1 Like

important to mention:
now that mafia has 1 of their ppl out
if they want to win via heaven they cannot afford to throw another one under the bus
if they want to win by purgatory they will be trying to get 2 of themselves townread and try to stay away from both heaven and hell

2 Likes

2/3 of them

If 2 mafia are sent to hell and 2 to heaven the game ends in a draw btw

no

This scenario doesnt necessarily happen in the scenario i suggested

Okay correction: it can end in a draw. Its not necessary. It depends on the order

what scenario

saying this just confuses the new players

2 mafia sent to hell and 2 to heaven before 50% of living players being mafia is mechanically possible. Judgement day would never occur. Game is forced into a draw because it also forces half the town in heaven and half the town in hell after all the mafia are gone. Neither alignment can achieve wincon because they require majority

this does not happen though
this evokes judgement day I’m pretty sure
that’s how purg works

oh wait wtf
we have 4 mafia?
damn
that’s weird

there should always be an odd amount of mafia players
5 or 3

this is cursed

it’s fine
we’ll adapt
breathes in

Rules as written dont evoke judgement day

Either some rule accounting for even number of mafia wasnt implemented in here or the game was never intended to be ran with even number of mafia

ok so now
correction:
MAFIA CANNOT AFFORD TO BUS