Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Voting for you at this point is just dumb. We have no reason to think you’re a sinner while that couldn’t possibly be less true of Catbae and me.

Hi pl po was literally pushing me to be sent to Hell. He spewed me sinner big time. Bussing provides no benefit to the wolves in this game. It only hurts them.

1 Like

hippo didnt really interact with u so i just dont have a good reason to pick u over leafia or bionic. also i wasnt bait and switching i really dont mind sending either but leafia seems like the stronger option

1 Like

hmm sure

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

Now please get your vote on me where it belongs. You know, usually this would be the opposite way around. Giggles

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh my~

Can you tell me the same please? With the same tone? My vote is yours then~

Sure. Now please get your vote on me where it belongs. You know, usually this would be the opposite way around. Giggles

1 Like

Y-y-y-yes r-r-r-right away >.<

1 Like

2 Likes

Bwahahahaahahahah

2 Likes

good afternoon chat

if leafia is good with it then i am good with it

1 Like

i don’t think i want to do it this phase but we can discuss it for the next phase, sorry about your schedule

hasn’t User Someone endgamed multiple games as scum? And is like vocally uninterested in social reads? and also…just hasn’t posted at all? like if he’s not playing the game it’s imo a nulltell at worst

Leafia (6): eaves, Leafia, whatdafucc, Bionic, tutuu, catbae
catbae (1): Garfooled

Not Voting (4): Someone, bystander, Djinra, ElizaThePsycho

Hammer has been reached, you have 5 minutes to say any issues in your classcard.

1 Like

My, oh my, no patience at all. Now, let us see if that was the correct choice.

@Leafia has been deemed holy enough to enter the holy gates, they were:

Leafia's Role

Hell Phase 2 Begins and will end in 23 hours and 53 minutes at 2024-04-28T17:00:00Z

2 Likes

no break phase? :pleading_face: