Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

well shit

1 Like

omg

1 Like

yesss

1 Like

ok well VOTE: catbae

:rofl:

2 Likes

i mean

i would still like to stay and hopefully close this out. we have the edge but the game is not over yet. (my understanding is it’s still possible to lose if we go to judgment day)

1 Like

it is a little bit trickier though

bystander is my most confident townread by a lot but she is also the one keeping me sane in this game

rest of the thread is a little more difficult to sort

1 Like

send me pleaseee

pretty please with a cherry on top

mrgle

i am honestly considering this

2 Likes

namely i just don’t think the end of hell phase 1 goes down like that if bionic is teamed with tutuu but i need to reread

would appreciate it if other people could chime in, tutuu is still 3rd highest poster and he was in antispew for 2 days lmao

and rereading the iso i i do not have that confidence. lol.

i think that eliza actually could be town tho. i dont know why mafia makes those comments on a partner when the lynch was already pretty decided? idk maybe its wifom or cuz wolves need to defend each other but i still dont think its very damning or anything. really need u to give reads tho!! other than that one on tutu lol.

@ElizaThePsycho hi

yeah when it was pre-decided that changed my feelings a bit as opposed to when i thought it was, like, desperately trying to turn the tide

okis UNVOTE

idk tho i feel like theres a big gap in the people i trust thats between u and everyone else

im gonna read back turus iso

how does tutu typically interwct and talk abt partners

bc the stuff abt garfoold and eaves feels really fucking awkward lol