Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

bionic voted tutuu twice, he almost voted tutuu the first day before changing to hippo, he’s probably sinner

particularly these posts. like she reiterates it multiple times which just reads as very awkward and just general odd thing lol. placing the blind trust in garfoold and having 0 attempt to actually solve eaves alignment at all. it could very possibly be an excuse not to read her partner (eaves) by deferring it to garfoold (regardless of his alignment). could be the other way around with garfoold being mafia (or even both, idk but thats unlikely cuz idt she mentions like both her partners in one post multiple times) but this just feels like a forced thing to say especially since she repeats it three times.

so i think theres a wolf in eaves/garfoold

1 Like

idk what to do abt djinra. their derps or whatever were like. ig it makes sense for a first time player so letting that go for rn

tutuu had catbae and eliza as bottom two in their rankings, it’s strange that eliza was against voting tutuu imo

send me up bois
so i dont have to backread
cool?
cool

mmmmm

i suppose the point about not throwing people under the bus follows but the agreement here is…a little easy for my taste

it was a genuine read tbh
tutuu is usually tunnels someone to the ends of the earth and has a solid PoE

ur spitting facts right here

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic

imo these look pretty good for Someone (player). the progression which is on first hell phase townreading him and then swapping to wolfreading him gives the vibe of a wolf who switches on the hell phase where they are endangered and under pressure to try to find an easier target to push as an alternative to herself. i dont really think this would be two wolves since that would basically confirm the two lynch targ ets between both of them. it looks like tutu grasping for a way out, with the sudden switch of their read on Someone.

i am locked in wtf11

1 Like

d

just wanted to pull it up

1 Like

@garfooled why were u parked on whatdafucc lol

1 Like

everytime i write out the user whatdafucc its really funny for some reason

1 Like

i agree with all. also, i think maybe garfooled is angel. Someone and garfooled were in tutuu’s mid tier good, and eaves and some others sussed someone day 1, then tutuu switched to wolfing someone. also, garfooled voted me back and didn’t hop on the tutuu train, maybe me voting them gave them an excuse to not vote for their fellow mafia. also at the beginning, when i sussed u garfooled suggested you and leafia could be paired which is highly wrong (i’m convinced ur a sinner now). ofc, i’ve been wrong about stuff too so i could be wrong here

1 Like

o yeah and forgot to mention i’m pretty convinced bionic is sinner for hopping on tutuu train so quick (same reason i res u), and hippo said bionic was baiting for saying he thought he was on the bad team at first but said it was chill when garfooled did it. if u put all that together it looks pretty bad for garfooled

yeah i agree. idt a mafia busses their partner everytime by placing the same sort of “sheep vote” lol. also thought that on hell phase 1 when they swapped to tutu to reaction test if i would follow was good.

1 Like

for funny

ok.

where reads