Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

garf is the last angel

can. can scum even get a majority of angels in heaven anymore

these posts are extremely scummy for garf

bro first chat was to tutuu (distancing?) and then votes bionic who seems pretty sinner

interesting thing is once hippo died bro wanted himself in heaven instead of leafia. he said he suspected me of being an angel with leafia. there was no real reason to think leafia was an angel especially cos hippo wolfed leafia.
also, voted bionic bc bionic voted him, similar to garfooled voting me cos i voted them

… “last” angel

took me far too long to realize that

this kinda aligns with what tutuu started to push though. and djinra ended up voting garfield not tutuu

nah but we could send a majority of sinners to hell i think

yeah i think so

the case for eaves angel is that she no voted on both angel wagons. lemme go look back at eaves sus lists

Hi, VOTE: @eaves

well it’s good that tutuu and probably eliza are on here, i had sussed bystander so if she’s angel maybe she tried to get me to choose that

she said this, but she also tried to wagon me before that. and she had asked catbae who he would wagon and he said hippo and then she didn’t join hippo wagon (tbf neither did i)

tutuu was just kinda confirmed angel for sussing Someone and being sussed by Garfooled, both of which are in the pool of PoE. I’d feel pretty bad voting him at that point

1 Like

If we send Someone → Djinra → Garfooled b2b2b to hell, we just win

tutuu garfield :+1:t2:

I think it might actually be Someone/Djinra now but I’m not too sure. But we know the two angels are in Someone/Djinra/Garfooled

1 Like

what’s PoE stand for btw

Process of elimination

can u explain?

Sending those 3 people back to back to hell wins the game for sinners