Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

last two angels probably garfooled and eliza but there could be one in djinra/eaves

if u are too lazy to read everything can u read the flipped scums isos and what u got from that

something going on here

gonna figure this out
I think hippo tmi’d eliza town, not sure

this is weird

^unfinished backread where I’m still stuck at post 513

i think the repeated references to being scared of eaves don’t really feel partnery but mreh

it felt like an excuse to ignore them

i am a great hell candidate but I hope I actually motivate myself to finish my backread before then?
(or you guys can do me a favor and sent me to heaven so I don’t have to :pray:)

go for it

i am not locked in on you being scum whatsoever and we have plenty of time

if you are town you are better positioned to find out who the mafia are than i am

ftr i didnt feel pressured to vote seriously bcus I already knew tutuu was going over
and I had to plans on changing the wagon
I did check at 1:07 on the votes and was happy with where it was at

also I do remember something very unpairing
ill bring it up in a second

i still dont think that stuff is really that unpairing. like u could argue that hippo was trying to make himself seemed paired with a villa but i dont think scum (especially in this setup) would like, premediate themselves flipping. also the way they say multiple times “oh so ur wolfreading me cuz im paired” kind of feels like they are genuinely anxious about it cuz its right lol. and the way they assume its that bc of that when common sense tells u that if u wolfread someone solely for being paired u push the person who is being paired WITH first (who u originally wolfread), not the 2nd person first. (sorry this is really weird to explain lol) i can go find it if u want

ah no these are old
i think the “this is weird” post I quote implicated eliza quite a lot

this and this I feel, quite unpairs me with tutuu
they’re trying to appear casual with me
“oh howdy do friend”

anyway, im glad i have more time to backread
at the same time I dread doing that :sweat_smile:
ill be back
(terminator style)

i dont really get how trying to appear casual w/ someone unpairs u cuz mafia tries to make natural interactions with everyone including partners so. but i think it could be a pocket attempt of some sort… or it was made to look like that.

VOTE: bionic

good with this

mom i voted correctly :pleading_face:

@djinra hi id like to hear from u

whats ur general reads rn?

VOTE: Bionic yippee

if it was an attempt to look like that, it would mean they were planning to get voted out at that point in time

oh yea thats true

idk

res and still in game:

1. me (know myself)
  2. catbae (skinned hippo)
  3. bionic (tutuu train)
  4. bystander (tutuu train)
  5. someone (tutuu slander)

so last two angels in
6. djinra
7. eaves
8. garfooled
9. eliza

unless someone in my res list decided to give up two of their own, or tutuu knew they were gonna die and wolfed someone to throw us off.

starting to consider djinra angel more