Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

my impression is that wolfing in this setup is doable but like, completely different from regular mafia lol

having a player like catbae as obvious town who cant be killed and wont be sent to heaven is brutal tho

3 Likes

Mafia chat won’t be released
martyr chat is in the spec discord

yeah but this like always happens so it’s why i’m counting it in why wolfing in this game is terrible

yea its like damn near impossible to combat

feel like if this setup was that 1 angel gets sent to heaven and evils win

then its like possible

consider: give the evil team rng kills, have an alternate win condition that involves breaching heaven’s gates and finding the garden of eden, certain sinners have better ability to breach gates and theres invest abilities to do with the games, and we create two neutrals - god and satan - both are survivors, but satan has a 1-shot ability called “murder god” where he can specifically murder only god

4 Likes

and stops good just existing

yea it not being vanilla would make it more fun for sure

no clue if that would make it more balanced but idk

I was making a joke about turning purgatory into untrusted.

2 Likes

idk what untrusted is

1 Like

Ah. Don’t worry about it. You don’t want to know.

3 Likes

yea fair enough

i wolfed in a nightless game once in one of my earliest wolfgames and i felt like i was pretty boxed in by obvious villagers

and then we won anyway but thats because wazza gamered

1 Like

this is gonna sound so egotistical but I’ve final F3’d so many times as wolf which game was this one lmao

1 Like

was it the ice cream flavour game

Feel like it being modified to all angels get sent to hell for good win and 1 angel gets sent to heaven for evil win is like the only way to get this close to 50/50

1 Like

this is to much for angels tho so idk

this setup should never be ran with 4 wolves

it was only there as a failsafe

do not do the failsafe

3 Likes

evil team doesn’t have rng kills the good team just has an ungodly amount of bulletproofs

2 Likes