Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

yea

eevee snapvoting me in lylo was mean

(it wasnt a f3 win tho)

2 Likes

The entire point of purgatory is that it is very swingy based on the players. It’s more of a misc than an alternate version of mountainous.

If you want an FM rendition of purgatory, you’d look at Ritual Mafia. It’s a bit better but still unbalanced (evils getting sent to heaven in that game is actually worse than them not)

1 Like

even if it was 5, getting 3 angels in heaven is impossible

that was the game where I was outed D2 for being wolf and still gamered

It’s funny because I’ve done this 3 times

1 Like

this setup flipless could be interesting imo

6 Likes

oh yea this is a good idea

actually really good idea that would fix the issues

I am shocked by the outcome here

This is the correct way to fix this setup.

How lmao

the double rng fail sucks but it is me

Gg!!

Thanks for hosting @Wazza :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks for playing @whatdafucc @eaves @Djinra :heart::heart::heart:

I hope you play more!

Nolan was an absolute LEGEND. The FIRST mafia game of his life and he was throwing bangers left and right. Absolutely incredible

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just couldn’t imagine mafia losing the game, with not having a night kill, having a game loop that leads to multiple clears and clear and confirmed town leaders no matter how many iterations the setup is ran, and also a draw mechanic that favors good insanely

3 Likes

lmao truu

Flipless will lead to funny judgment days

I think if the setup is flipless, a town getting hardcleared becomes much less likely because they could also be a powerwolf

3 Likes

and it also solves some skill issues:tm: with wolves getting partnered way too quickly as well

3 Likes

this game kinda rough for scum lol. ultimately if ur partners are just wolfy ur fucked and theres ~nothing u can do about it

2 Likes

whereas traditional mafia u always have the path of cutting your losses and putting the game on your back

2 Likes