Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Yea was really rough, and I was really out of it for a while cuz of life

didnt help my case either

thats the main issue i see

wolves have to be in antispew basically the entire game bc the goal is that they will eventually go to heaven (or will go to hell), flipless solves that issue

there might be better ways of going about it but with what people were saying I was just thinking “what if no flip”

2 Likes

no flip is basically the only solution that makes sense (and banning even number of evils)

bro doesn’t even hit her

My hot take is flipless sounds good but won’t solve the underlying issues

1 Like

flipless is better imhotbh and gives judgement day heaven people a bit more to do? b/c they are the only ones who can solve based off of associatives

2 Likes

yea but it will be better then this

tho idk how to fix the issue other then like 1 angel = evil win

some other thoughts i had

the two people at the start of the game talking about how they thought they were mafia but didn’t get a dvc invite was… uh, pretty bad for integrity imo. my understanding is that it’s not against the rules, but imo it should be. i shouldn’t be able to join dvc and say that two players are town with 100% certainty based on something that has no relevance to the game/socials. and even if it’s not against the rules, just… don’t say stuff like this? like the only reason to say this is to get townread for something outside of game interactions so it really should not be a thing

the other thing, i think running this game on even numbers is a pretty bad idea because it allows the possibility for a draw and (in 12p) requires that 3/4 mafia is sent for wincon which is extremely difficult to do

7 Likes

It being not flipless isn’t necessarily an issue. It is a “skill issue” if the wolves manage to get partnered in a game where they are quite literally aiming to die
That being said it is too high a skill floor for the average mafia player, and it is unrealistic to expect the entire wolf team to play well, so I think flipless would be much more friendly and feel more fair to players; it’d give more room for individualism to the wolves

1 Like

That requires the entire good team to be coordinated during hell and Heaven phase, which runs into the exact problem but inverse, all it takes is one good playing wolf to win Vs one not playing great wolf to win for town

1 Like

bro :sob:

4 Likes

It is against the rules.

I mean anyone can do that but yea it does feel bad

what rule

1 Like

Referencing host communications isnt against FoL rules (it should be)

1 Like

i don’t think you can just blanket ban it because what do you do if you asked the host a question about the mechanics? you wouldn’t be able to mention it in the thread

its way to easy to accidentally fuck that up tho

lmao i was pretty cringe, i should try a normal game ig

1 Like