Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Ho

1 Like

Gg lmao

Another day another successful Luigi Wins by Doing Nothing

4 Likes

so are you never allowed to say anything like, “i’m going to sleep now” or “i was at school during eod so thats why i wasnt posting”

1 Like

your greatest contribution was not dying hell 1

1 Like

i love how the mod has no idea either thank you katze

3 Likes

What information could you angleshoot and infer from “I am going to sleep now” or “I was at school during eod” or try to have people infer from that

The reason we allow puppeting actions is to prevent people from angleshooting/using OGI from people saying “I am going to sleep now.” etc. since its such a common angleshootable statement

1 Like

i do not think giving people the opportunity to angleshoot is the same as pressuring someone to angleshoot and the latter is the one outlined in the rules, the former is not

therefore i don’t think that anything which happened here is actually against any rules as stated, even though it probably should be

1 Like

If u take a look at the forum games rules section and u click on the angleshooting hyperlink in the first rule and read the provided examples of angleshooting none of them cover for host communications and role PMs

This is a big subject, its not a one person project to map out every instance of angleshooting. Unless its control C control V MU’s rules

1 Like
1 Like

living up to my title

2 Likes

broadly, suggest that purgatory and most nightless games have a 1-shot mafia kill
maybe it has a substantial drawback

but yeah

1 Like

Wasn’t going to throw in experimental changes though I’m not an idiot

1 Like

i feel like most nightless games do have something like that

perhaps

…Aliens?

1 Like

1-shot factional kill

i thought this was a zirbo post for a second and it scared me

4 Likes