Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

the last line didnt need to exist but if i dont waffle then am i even katze?

1 Like

jesus lmao i would never in a million years have seen bystander wolf this game

1 Like

@Garfooled @whatdafucc you both did great posting your way out of pressure btw, sorry about the mini tunnel etc

2 Likes

but pushing people is how i find them as town

2 Likes

not like most vanilla mafia wiki ones

but in practice nightless is hellaciously townsided and it’s not hard to see why - the factional kill is one of the most powerful mechanics in mafia and removing it townsides things irrevocably, so a lotof nightless variants reintroduce some form of vengekill to try to balance things out

if this were a regular nightless game rather than purgatory there would be a nonzero chance bystander wins it tbqh, i don’t know if i was getting there anytime soon even if other players were towntelling a lot. was always drawing dead here after day 1 though because user someone always dies before endgame

fwiw i would not be too hard on yourself - i was going to kill tutuu regardless of any associations betwween you two lol. and i was paranoid of bystander during heaven 1 but the thought went well out of my mind after that.

1 Like

according to the mafiascum wiki it’s happened once in 6 tries. it hasn’t been updated since 2021 so i’m not sure if it’s run since then but the overall pool of results is extremely townsided

1 Like

wolfing in purgatory seems about as fun as wolfing in popcorn which was kind of just miserable last time i did it

and that game had extra kills added for wolves

1 Like

Yah. I think Combinatorics has some of the same problems which I have thought about how to fix… to less of a degree of misery than Purgatory because you have your own mason-hunting minigame, but still a lack of agency versus strong viagers. Much to think about

oh yeah uh regarding the hosting i feel like the even number of angels thing should have been accounted for before game start. that’s the kind of thing that really needs to be looked at and anticipated

people posting about the rolecards was not ideal but also did not necessarily influence reads later in the game. i know there were examples posted in the OP but it’s hard to necessarily stop people from posting about that stuff since it’s such an immediate reaction. imo best was i to just…not get fancy and use standard role colors lol

1 Like

This is the most important thing I think.

1 Like

Nope. Katze always waffles.