Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Time to copypaste my SCoD game

1 Like

VOTE: Zorvo

i think trying to be townier would be easier
im saying it now so im not misleading you
but if you can convince me and others that she’s town, that would be 100% more useful then convincing us that you’re town and she’s just kinda there

whimsy is my middle name

VOTE: olivest

I should rephrase I will read your content but if it’s anything like game theory or that shit I’m gonna not respond lol

1 Like

(Flicker meta)
Hmm after some retrospection I think that an evil roleblocker + evil tracker combo would’ve worked if I… told their purpose.

But anyways, Leafia and the kidnapper team (mafia) in general that game had the tendency and the invisible pressure to keep trying to buss each other.

Leafia was, goodness. Very sheepy, I don’t know how I didn’t see that.

Zoro voted silly (mafia) and Leafia felt pressured to follow pursuit

And then proceeded to argue with kitty for a while

Vote O.Kazo? O.Kazo it is, they’re not mafia pal anyways.

Oop, nope. Okay, Atlas the other scum buddy it is

Or

One says is Jarek? Then Jarek should it be! I tried to check her ISOs and… she just did these votes without any prior suspicion.

But I think Leafia probably changed her ways by now.

During this game and the last one that I played with her and we both lost, she was like “Why don’t you understand me, I am not mafia. I think you are mafia who are trying to lynch me because I am easy myslynch”.

Leafia town

1 Like

You really hate hydras huh?

2 Likes

Now brb, to compare her :sleepingleafeon: posts with her posts from CoD and SCoD

1 Like

he loves us

1 Like

i like this a decent amount
but the main problem is:
leafia didn’t gain much pressure that game, and when she did, from may, she did nothing but focus on may

Atlas (5): May, sillykitty2366, Memes, Leafia, Zorvo
Jarek (2): Magnus, Lemonfairy
Zorvo (2): Phraze, Jaiden
Jaiden (2): Jarek, O.kazo
Neon (1): Atlas
Lemonfairy (1): Neon

also i got out of
this
so im not quite sure leafia was too scared of being killed

It’s nice when people get me.

But also

VOTE: Sylveon

I do wonder how did Leafia survive for so long? IIRC she didn’t do much barking against her mafia mates

R00d

And also wow Atlas I don’t know how you did it but you miraculously debated so well that contributed to you surviving for so long

leafia attacked me
pretended that maybe she scumread silly but ran away whenever neon defended it
and didnt talk about phraze

1 Like

Usually that game she really didn’t do… any reads besides ohhhhh yeeeeahhh Zoro said someone is sus so therefore they must be sus!

the villager’s argument on me was bad

since they had nothing better, once i had partially changed my tactic and neon, the only actual person in the game who could theoretically kill me, had bigger priorities, i was off scot free

I will never forget how Teehee there’s no nightkills, I am bulletproof

There can’t be a bulletproof in a game where there’s a medic

Game lost

Lmao