Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Anyway where was I, oh yeah the PC.

The annoying thing for me here is that with 5 players not voting is excessively hard for me to place a vote since normally I vote based on what the wagons look like before I disappear for the Night.

VOTE: Olivest

I town read this wagon the most so I’m gonna settle here for the day I think.

1 Like

fun fact: this is the last time achro gives any reason to scumread my slot
and it is a… bad one!!!
may is busy. busy busy may. “Why did he sign up?” just to be my hydra partner. I feel like this is pretty self explanatory

And guess what? This is the last of two reads achro made on my slot
He quietly stood by the first one (me having known prep for zorvo that i have used in other games as town instead of having prep for him)
before pivoting to this (half of the hydra being busy) for a couple posts and calling it a day
most other mentions of me from achro are him repeatedly repeatedly asking people for reads on me.
There is NO scumread on me from the achro side. He just wants to get rid of me.

Why would he want to get rid of me? As scum his reason would probably be that I’ve correctly scumread him twice. As town, maybe he just felt like it. Maybe its just an emotional read? There are very few reasons to explain achro’s read on me since its very clearly baseless

no the fuck you arent

we aren’t having another pokemon xros
or on the jaiden specific side, another strategem
both these times absolute garbage reasons where given to read me and then people just, left! without ever actually reading a post of mine! sometimes people just voted me because i was an option! and im not having that
play the game and do something yourself

Don’t worry you can just start a flash wagon on me while I’m sleeping.

But I don’t town read you and your wagon is the only one that looks even halfway decent.

I did play the game. Sorry. Byeeeee.

holy shit take a break from mafia if being killed for lying makes you so pressed youre gonna vote the player for it the next game

That’s not why I’m voting you. Quit crying about it and convince people it’s not you I’m one vote.

And last game should show you that even if I put a vote on a maj wagon it can be non existent by EoD. You got a lot of time to convince people.

I just won’t be here. Your wagon is the best choice right now.

this is posted by someone very happy that I’m not happy
you don’t care if I’m town or scum at all

Hardly true. Again I do not town read you. And your wagon is the only one that doesn’t suck.

That’s the truth.

didnt even read my posts directly above about why the wagon makes no sense

Nothing you’ve done has changed that. It could but unfortunately I can not be here at EoD. I need to make MY decision now.

yeah that tends to happen when you don’t read a single thing I write

Also not true. I did read them. Although the level of comprehension I achieved while reading them may not be perfect cause wall posts + brain disorder = sometimes I can’t fucking read things even when I try my hardest.

Still not true but you really are overreacting to a singular vote that ultimately could mean nothing and that frankly makes me feel more justified in leaving it here.

well you read them
and never commented on them
even with your vote
that youre leaving to be your last vote
thats a fun thing to explain d2 huh

I don’t need to comment on every post I read.

I comment when I feel my comment is necessary and will add something. I did not feel that after reading your post. Doesn’t mean I didn’t read it. I read the first 300 posts this game and hardly felt compelled to reply to anything.

because I think thats now 2 votes which are stuck on me
thats alot in a 13 player game. 1 vote is alot in a 13 player game and I don’t even get to fucking defend myself because you think I have all town on me which really isnt a reason to vote a wagon d1???
dont act like votes dont mean anything