Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

only thought it was different case scenario cus i only had real interaction with arch

1 Like

That’s fair, but it would be nice to tell us your differences in alignments.
I do think as well you take spotlight as both alignments but instead of just being “your wrong Garfooled, your new you don’t know me”
Get them to know you, inform them.

1 Like

selfmeta, from achro, isn’t too useful

especially because he’d be good enough at lying about it, and shaking up his playstyle as scum if he were to be telling the truth

Achro still doesn’t care to help them with them.
They just wanna stop them from knowing their tell.

this is literally the reason u scumread me tho squints at ur first point at voting me

bruh ur just roasting me rn. i was just listing my thought process and ur just saying that its pointless to say what i think? i don’t get ur point

can y’all shut up about roles
the discussion serves 0 benefit to us and serves a lot more benefit to the people we don’t want to benefit

3 Likes

we…
weren’t talking about the roles

:popcorn: oh boy…

1 Like

speaking of which!

Italy, you’ve said a lot of mechanical things

However, none of them contribute much, more being base zero reads that any mildly skilled player would know

May you elaborate on some reads, or develop reads on some higher posters

why are people reducing my name to olv

your name is seven digits
i am not typing that

this game got very aggresive very quickly XD

yeah but like
oli is right there

is O better

1 Like

oli sounds weird
olv makes it certain we know who we’re talking about

i digress

It is difficult for me to take players who talk like this seriously. Which is hilariously the opposite effect of what this is supposed to do.

Like I know you’re a good player. And I respect your game.

But I have a big me problem where people who talk like this just make me laugh and ignore them xD

In this instance i was joking. Thats what the second tbh is for.

For all i know i am washed up now.

I’ll note this.

My difference in alignment is game dependent isnt so easy to boil down to x or y.

I will say a helpful tip is i cant remember the last time scum kept me alive until mylo when i was town. Even in champs games last year where i made a lot of mistakes and didnt play my best the scum didnt want to see me at mylo due to my wim.

So i guess if its mylo feel free to kill me if i am alive because 20 years of experience says i am scum in that scenario.

1 Like

I still have no idea what exactly you wolf read them for tbh.

For what?
Being honest.

Why mention Achro and Garfooled specifically when like I can recall 4 other slots including mine and Atlas’s that talked during that time.