Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Nope. It has mostly been me. Silviu doesn’t use the Leafeon icon. I do. :sleepingleafeon:

You can remove the girl from the metal, but you cannot remove the metal from the girl.

@Atlas

To be fair I’ve never had to outright take steps to not see his posts before, so this does feel super annoying.

But given his recent post out of game about trying to be a better town player I fortunately for you don’t think it is scum indicative.

1 Like

Tone on this post is way off

All I remember about your reasoning was that you tried to misrepresent me with it and it was awful reasoning. :sleepingleafeon:

nooo may i’m mayposting aha you’re supposed to ignore my mistakes and just locktown me

It’s very effective.

this is my main point on your slot, that i stated

Wait, you’re jaiden. Nevermind, continue decimating me

here is that post

Fuck. It is Mayposting. You sound EXACTLY like me goddamnit why are you so good at that

Did I say this?

you did not disagree, rather, you agreed with me that you arent contributing

so, leafia

what was wrong about my handling again, given my point on the slot, i publically stated?

Doing nothing isn’t AI when it’s D1 and I’ve done stuff. :sleepingleafeon:

Just an fyi I don’t think I’m good at Mafia.

So…

oh, and also

you didn’t even remember why i scumread you?

1 Like

“the game” in the context is this current game, no?

Anyway, why do you think that it is scummy, and do you think that if I were scum that I would have made this post?

“The game” in this context is the one you just lost

1 Like

how can you confidently say my reasoning was awful despite not remembering my reasoning