Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

AHAHA i cant english right now^^^

Just keeping track of the votals when Guava votes day 1 after the early game.

Kiiruma (2): Zorvo, guavagudetama
Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Italy (1): Jarek
Neon (1): Achromatic
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma

Zorvo (2): Sylveon, guavagudetama
Neon (1): Achromatic
guavagudetama (1): Zorvo

Unvoted Zorvo later

Sylveon (3): Neon, Achromatic, Zorvo
Italy (2): Jarek, Hazardwaste

So for a possible Sylveon/Guava pairing its important to note sylveon’s status as lead wagon here

Olivest (4): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Sylveon
Sylveon (3): Zorvo, Neon, Olivest
Kiiruma (2): JakeTheWolfie, guavagudetama

Not Voting (4): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, Frostwolf103

Votes Kiiruma when Olivest and Sylveon were the top two wagons

of note said if push came to shove they would put sylveon on the block over olivest but that never materalized

Kiiruma (3): JakeTheWolfie, Zorvo, Olivest
Sylveon (1): Neon
JakeTheWolfie (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): guavagudetama

This is such an unhinged vote for scum to make though, untying it from their buddy like that.

let me read the thread after that happens.

based

based

frost just outright refusing to vote for kiiruma

could scum guava just have gotten frozen by this? hm

just choosing to not save olivest at all here.

based tbh

Olivest (5): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Sylveon, Garfooled
Kiiruma (3): JakeTheWolfie, Zorvo, Olivest
Sylveon (1): Neon
Frostwolf103 (1): guavagudetama
Garfooled (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (2): Atlas, Italy

At this point even if Guava switched back Olivest was doomed

Hmm.

This would be a pretty good time to bus vote actually on Garfooled’s part depending on third partner. Puts it at 5-3 instead of a 4-4 tie. Just something to consider

declaring this too unhinged to be a scum slot btw. I know I am out of order here but seriously lol.

Why would garfooled ever unvote olivest here as scum to vote for someone with very little chance of going over after committing to the bus? It’s just completely unhinged to think about this being a scum perspective tbh

So honestly there is so much unhinged eod 1 behavior and I fucking love it.

Kiiruma as scum clearly just should never play it this way, so that’s easy.

Frost breaking out a WHEEL to decide to NOT save their buddy is so unhinged I just can’t believe that is a scum ploy. Frost would have to be some type of scum wizard so if anyone has evidence of this I will note it but otherwise GEESH

Garfooled as scum, decides to bus in a fair bus spot then goes NOPE OFF WAGON LET’S KILL FROST.

Guava on the surface has a decent town case for unvoting as well, but in his case he was actually kind of quiet during end day despite posting a lot. He voted frost, but was a lot less unhinged about it compared to a lot of others. It’s possible he believed he could get a counter wagon going on frost more than kiiruma who was oozing town at that point but the cards didn’t fall right.

But if Guava is town who should be my pool if I am heavily weighing eod? just crossing off hazard, kiiruma, frost, and gafooled for eod stuff and giving guava a pass leaves me with 2 scum in jarek/neon/sylveon/jake/Italy

But yeah having now read Guava’s day 1 the EOD to me is the best thing he did and it wasn’t super town telling or anything hm.

i had a good laugh about it as well ngl xd

why i checked them, quiet and kinda just there. not voting kiimura or olivest

Hey all, I’m back.

I was silent for a while because Achro (fairly) told me to be quiet because I was basically outting myself with little to no reason during the SoD. So I decided instead to do my usual spying on things while lurking in the shadows and it seems there’s some decent opinions forming.

I probably should comment on individual ones but just woke up

2 Likes

same lol
take ur time :DDD

:popcorn: Man i am just happy to be here. people are forming connections i could never dream to form. along for the ride i guess

1 Like

I didn’t mean for you to be silent completely just for the record, sorry if it came off that way!

Let’s talk about friend of the game JAKE

Gets mixed up which hydra in the scum is talking, requests signed posts. Kinda sneaky if w/w tbh

probably never sylveon/jake tbh

When I am on Olivest, Jake says this:

The last line in particular is super unrequired if scum. If he just said nothing about me this wouldn’t be a huge spotlight pairing him and Olivest. This really, really reads like someone with an earnest town read who just made a mistake. It’s so… uninhibited. So forthcoming. Olivest was only at one here, Jake didn’t need to say this but he chose to because he believed. That’s beautiful. That’s town.

That makes my current do not kill list be at: Kiiruma, Frost, Gafooled, Jake, Hazard

Which leaves my possible scum pool (and I am not done) at Guava, Neon, Sylv, Italy, and Jarek

Would be interested if anyone disagrees with my clearing logic so far on the first five tbh. Again, earnest disagreement is very good for town so just because I spout out a lot of words please don’t be shy.

1 Like

Interesting thoughts. i kinda read the last box as jake more or less giving an excuse to not vote with the wagon. like a way to defend their ass. but i can see the way you look at it. i still label them as neutral tho rather then a do not kill. More observation needed on my end

Jarek!

Notably talked to me a few times before this but didn’t engage with my Olivest read at all, which I find more scum leaning than town leaning since one way of dealing with a partner being voted is just hoping the person voting gets bored.

Olivest asks the most generic, obvious question one might to a partner of Jarek here:

On the other hand, this post about Olivest does seem to come from a genuine place of solving which is better than some have for interactions with Olivest.

lol completely not bothered by the 4/4 tie, I like the attitude as being town tbh

Decently fair

Jarek has… not done much! But I think he has a couple pretty townie sounding posts. Nothing to spare his life forever but I don’t get immediate bad vibes from this iso at least.

Italy!

Still think as scum Italy would just let town talk about roles and not be so up in arms about it.

Defended me from Zorvo’s wrath which I appreciate even if I don’t town read it.

@Italy this could be important. What game are you referencing this about with Neon and Jaiden?

This could potentially be VERY spicy and makes me town lean Italy. Want to hear more about this ‘Starcraft’

Maybe based take from Italy?

I will have to see this ‘starcraft’ game for reference but Italy didn’t have much day 1, although these eod observations might be based. Not sure. Will have to go back and think on my game state read surrounding italy as that was important, but no red flags tbh

if guava is scum neon looks decently town imo

clicks starcraft

sees the scum team was Neon,Jaiden, and Italy

Well that’s spicy.

OH SHIT WHAT

THAT IS SPICY

Do me a favor. Who do you think Neon and Guava’s best partners are? Do some digging and get back to me with your thoughts.

I am going to skim starcraft.

Isoing Neon’s day 1 of Starcraft shows me Neon is not afraid to vote scumbuddies day 1 at all tbh

Interesting post from scum Neon on scum Jaiden

Hmmmmmmmm.

In this game Neon claims to have gotten off Jaiden due to emotional things.

But at EOD Italy says he is reminded of scum Jaiden for how they are interacting.

Perhaps a difference check.

Perhaps.

I am intrigued.

note: I havent re-read all of olivest yet, so I dont know if their emotional stuff had any use of caps lock but it FEELS like neon should have seen through it given scum experience with Jaiden. This isn’t a diss or anything, just noting neon’s experience seeing scum Jaiden.

1 Like

Sylveon (3): Zorvo, Neon, Olivest
Kiiruma (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (5): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, guavagudetama, Frostwolf103

Going to be disappointed if this is scum because I taught Leafia better than this tbh lol

1 Like

neon vs jaiden

neon votes, these are the votals
Olivest (4): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Neon
Italy (2): Jarek, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (1): JakeTheWolfie
Sylveon (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, guavagudetama, Olivest

Olivest replies,

meh could be theatre

could be theatre

hmm, seems a bit more genuine

this doesnt feel very threatrei-ish to me

hmm. This feels manipulative of Neon here moreso than theatre.

@Neon

why do you think sylv and olivest are paired? Jaiden had the world as her oyster and she chose to ring up Sylveon.

So having read starcraft I will say neon feels a lot more… vulnerable in this discussion with Jaiden. Like Jaiden is actually getting to her instead of Neon faking such sentiment. This felt genuinely manipulative.

But then I see Jaiden say 'hay let’s murder sylveon" and then neon is voting Sylveon today. I think Jaiden was panicked enough not to transition from her scum lynch to another vote on a scum who couldn’t change at eod tbh.

I’m logging off for the night. My note pad is offically reaching its 5th page with quotes and lines. If your expecting a answer from me. dont expect one for the next 7-8 hours.

GL guys

2 Likes