Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

:latin_cross:

1 Like

Achro from a meta perspective, do wolves usually get caught by something they said early into the day?

I think reading into votes is fine but it should never be your primary argument cause like sometimes people put their votes on wagons they don’t even believe in just to see what happens

I do this a lot and I don’t explicitly state that I don’t plan on leaving it there cause that defeats the purpose for making the vote in the first place.

1 Like

In worlds where everyone who was posting is town though I think wolves just lay back and let you all tear into each other.

Since all of the top posters started going at each other pretty early

And yes I realize that in this scenario I’m a prime suspect lol

All the time.

Also happy valentine’s day

:chocolate_bar:

Here’s some choco everyone, yes even for you Leafia!!

1 Like

*may contain sylveon

1 Like

Also, wow, I cannot read this thread. 100 posts in and already I want to axe everyone and go back to sleep.

1 Like

This feels oddly grumpy for what has been a rather tame thread.

Everyone has a different idea of how to play the game.

I policy a lot and I get a lot of pushback on that from some players who think you shouldn’t policy you should try to find alignment even if they are being anti town.

I agree that in my world view coming in with preconceived notions of who to vote and why is a most dangerous game but I’m not gonna call it scummy.

I’m not sure what it is, but it feels like people are already getting into it with eachother.

Though it may just be atlas. Damn you!

Stop being me!

1 Like

achro getting mad that i was more immediately consumed by zorvo than him is hilarious
this isnt even a read its just ego

like even if you think its actually valid youve won 2 scumgames against me in which i scumread you 2 times
i have seen zorvo and given him the benefit of the doubt like. 20 times
my best town games have been taken away by the eternal zorvo
i have more reason to have him living in my head rent free than to have you

i did have discomfort, but mostly in the way you jolted me back and forth between casual and serious. i am not going to be in discomfort from an instant rvs read

I haven’t felt any particular aggressiveness tbh

Even from Atlas. I am usually pretty tuned to such things.

Having trouble sleeping so lets see what i can uncover through bleary eyes.

oki doki responded to a post about me my job is done
toodle doo

Hmm.

Interesting. Is jaiden the type of scum who tries to mitigate arguments against her by inserting emotion where there is none? For example, i am not mad at all. Also says i am playing to my ego rather than reason.

Your reply is noted.

To add to this and something I said later as well.

In general dick measuring contests day 1 are usually T v T affairs and I’d be inclined to agree except this contest became like 4 different contests involving like 4 different people and 3 different slots and in this set up it becomes increasingly less likely that any set of 3 slots/4 players is all town but I’m almost tempted to still call it T v T v T

Almost. But I can’t get all the way there.

So thanks for that

Yamazaki

mild nulltown:
achro, somewhat garfooled

null:
Italy (what little they’re contributed has been… alright)
mild nullscum
guava (contributed little, is towny enough for the moment)

nullscum:
olv (threadreaction to them beside achro had been nonexistent, doesn’t really seem like wanting to form counterarguments against achro)
kii, jake, neon, sylveon

@Zorvo

You asked about italy. Generally i have liked their posting so far. I have no baseline for their play having not played with them before but atm i would find them being scum to be a bit surprising given the way they have talked about things. He seems spry.

1 Like

1 Like