Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

other then it pissing me off, i think sheā€™d say it as either alignment
her completely ignoring everything else is another story

I do. Iā€™ve evaluated the medical licensing board and thereā€™s no Jareks verified to practice as a medical doctor.

2 Likes

Thus the instead of portion of the post

The bot recognizes abbreviations of full names by the beginning part so thatā€™s why Iā€™m using that to vote

i was agreeing with you and adding my thoughts
apologies for not specificying correctly

1 Like

Anyway lets see off the top of my head

Zorvo/atlas can be town
Frostwolf has not posted apparently wonderful
Neon is sussy especially since she told me last game she likes to shade top posters as scum LOL
Olivest is sussy
Jarek has posted more about his role being cpr doctor than about the game which is not great if not alignment indicative
Kiiruma has done nothing i remember.
Italy has been fine
Jake has done nothing
Sylveon requires me reading over the iso

I am miasing 3 names

Ah garfooled i thought was okay, guava has been ok, and hazard ???

1 Like

I canā€™t make something out of nothing and I enjoy joking around until the game gets to the point where I can

You also know how I feel about anything involving anything I have to actually do seriously, I hate this part of the game tbh

Just sheep me then zzz

Even when i am scum it worke out

I didnā€™t do much last game all things considered

Maybe something, but less than I thought I did, and then I lost

you singlehandly decided two executions

One of them only happened because of a wolf and the other one was a complete flop because it was a townie

But you did things.

Mafia is just doing your best repeatedly and then trying again tbh

1 Like

I might be too harsh on myself sometimes but itā€™s a hard habit to break and I definitely donā€™t like the fact I lost the game for people by voting

Iā€™d still have voted, obviously. Nothing was going to change that I canā€™t handle waiting, but still

You didnt lose the game on that one vote. Mafia is a series of events. Without you the one mafia doesnt go over day 1. Other things happened to weaken townā€™s position.

You shouldnt shoulder so much blame for things. It causes needless hesitation. Scum take advantage of such hesitation to cut you down. The only thing that stops me from winning is me, and thus i am invincible.

Well Iā€™ll get there eventually, Iā€™m sure. For now though there is not much for me to say about this game - other than the fact that I donā€™t trust you of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Why should I move my vote off a wolf?

Why should I provide commentary when I have nothing to add of value?

Why should I talk to any of you when you arenā€™t providing anything I feel is worth my time?

You donā€™t dictate how I comment or approach the thread.