Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

You brave soul

Idk about you but itā€™s kinda fucking stupid to wolf read someone from something that the player has said before outside of the game.

oh no sorry i spoke in the third person

Itā€™s funny that you think this.

VOTE: Guava

This needs more pressure.

Where did this come from?
You think 8 Players excluding myself are considered ā€œtop postersā€ and youā€™re avoiding my questions, youā€™re literally dodging me.

Iā€™m ignoring the first part cause Iā€™m not talking about flipping a fucking wolf this is about flipping in general and dealing with it regardless of the flip.
ā€œWho defended a wolf and who didnā€™tā€
Only goes so far, sure it works at times but where is it working here and this is usually not the right way to go if the wolf executed was a very very bussable LHF like Jake, Frost and Hazard.

Again, 3/13 chance we hit a wolf, no matter what.

Where if someone likes you goes over, you have more content, you have others commenting stuff about you.

So yeah. You give more information than those LHF.
Iā€™m right so get outta here.

When did I mention either?
Iā€™m saying it doesnā€™t fucking matter if the entire town is wolfy and the entire wolf team is Townie.

In the end our goal remains the same.
Eliminate Wolves.
I donā€™t care how.

Looks at what I said
Looks at this
I didnā€™t say that iirc but I donā€™t have a problem with that either :man_shrugging:t2:

Yes, I donā€™t have a problem with this

Iā€™m trying so hard to read this sentence itā€™s been such a long day

No I do not understand how her comparing your flip to someone elseā€™s flip is suspicious, if thatā€™s even what you said

ā€œItā€™s tmi that you arenā€™t town reading me because I did the thing town did in a previous gameā€
-you

You
You asked

You literally lead me down the path

To explaining why youā€™re wrong

Like you can repost that one thing you said to Zorvo where you were like ā€œyour lack of understanding is not my problemā€ but your logic just isnā€™t making sense to me

What doesnā€™t win games, information?

OML.

Best advice I can give you, when you flip a person, pre flip them as both alignments and figure out what your learn from them if they flip town.

Cool. It also gives us more information which Iā€™d rather have tbh.

Okay tbf Iā€™ve only argued with Jaiden/you once
So it could not be a Jaiden thing and just be a That Game Jaiden thing

But it felt like you were never going to change your opinion regardless of what anyone said

Which sucks

Do not pin point me like this, donā€™t be like Kiiruma.

I donā€™t like it.

No where in this thread have I said this.

Did you wanna know something or are you just voting for the sake of voting

Chat did you know that the Super Mario Brothers Super Show sucks ass

If this is the scenario weā€™ve lost the game
You realise this, right?

Say that to the Rolecard you received.

That only difference is one side is informed and the other is not.
Iā€™m from the side that isnā€™t.

id tell you youre wrong but idt thatā€™d go anywhere

I listened to (did not watch) eight hours and forty-five minutes of the Super Mario Brothers Super Show yesterday in a Discord call. This is an exceptionally bad idea. Do not do this

3 Likes

Let me be more specific since you want to be like that
Who wins the game is not dependent on rng

may we are going to beef in the thread if you shit talk super show one more time

2 Likes

No we donā€™t.
Just vote the fucking wolf.
Not fucking hard.

I GTG back to work, peace :v: