Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Laughs :sleepingleafeon:

I have never seen town!Zorvo act this arrogant before.

Oops. :sleepingleafeon:

HAVE YOU MET ZORVO???

3 Likes

someones gotta learn not to throw stones from glass houses

1 Like

Of course I have. Heā€™s the one that introduced me to this place. Well, the old site anyway. :sleepingleafeon:

there is zero way you think heā€™s a sizable amount more arrogant this game then any other heā€™s played

IT WAS A LEAFIA POST???
the fucking horror

3 Likes

Heā€™s never been this arrogant and condescending before. This is him up to 11. :sleepingleafeon:

Iā€™m only partway through my backread, but Zorvo is taking on a really different tone this game thatā€™s tossing me around like the ping-pong ball. He stated he was gonna try to change his playstyle ahead of this game, so itā€™s in theory NAI, but adopting an entirely different style of, likeā€¦ speaking, and doing things, makes it a thousand times harder to read him with meta, and so itā€™s still an inherently scum-beneficial act. Usually, this is where Iā€™d just drop a vote on him and see how he reacts, but I tried that last game and didnā€™t get the kind of results I was looking for because of the different environment of the hydra, and it eventually led me to misvoting his slot. Youā€™d remember, you were the one who subbed into it.

I dunno. I tend to have trouble catching up on games when I havenā€™t been involved in them at all, and this oneā€™s no exception. I read by poking. Havenā€™t had a chance to do any poking yet. Nobody is saying my name itā€™s soooo boring saying Jaiden or Olivest doesnā€™t count even though weā€™re hte same person.

1 Like

TMI reads are bad reads shrugs

Kill more townies than wolfs.

he shot me to death in deus x because he thought he was right that i was scum over the entire town besides one other person saying otherwise
he shot min n1 in htf because he was certain he was a wolf, after min had posted about 15 times
he shot marl who was doing most of the work in love and war

Good response 10 out of 10 game play. Youā€™ve broken the game wide open.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not even close to how heā€™s acting right now. :sleepingleafeon:

thats just
wrong???
zorvo deathtunnels all the time and hes not even doing it

Itā€™s in my ISO.

I feel like Iā€™m reading on a treadmill. My eyes keep going over the same posts over and over again. When Italy posted his opener I was like this is so weird why is he acting like he just got here, heā€™s been posting the entire time, and hten I remembered that him and Atlas are different people. Iā€™m sooooo sleepy

Thank you folks, Iā€™m here all night

Question: How do you tell the difference between a town player who is indistinguishable from a wolf, and an actual wolf?

Thatā€™s the core of this issue, I think, that it is incredibly hard to differentiate the two.

Yes, our goal is to execute wolves and not wolfy players, but sometimes thereā€™s a hair-splittingly small difference between the two.

adding this to the neon commandments