Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Oh

how boring

I didnā€™t pull it out of thin air. It had reasons behind it. Your attempt to discredit my attempt to solve a slot I find wolfy is anti town.

I regularly treat people as town even if Iā€™m not town reading them so thatā€™s not really what you think it is

Why do you think that?

Nah. An execution on us always executes town. Yours could execute scum.

Almost like Zorvo has TMI that thereā€™s three wolves.

Itā€™s me everyday.

This is why I use this account even in our classcard Silviu. You should too. I donā€™t even know why our seperate accounts are even in it actually.

Iā€™d rather flip a wolf myself.

This is the worst attempt at a gotcha on me Iā€™ve seen in a game of mafia in a long time.

Forgot this again: :sleepingleafeon:

I only play on mobile. I wish everyone would quote like this so I could read the game easier lol

Pot kettle black

Same here. I rarely go on my laptop nowadays. Mostly only to play games and such. :sleepingleafeon:

Your understanding of the proper way to play mafia is Level 0 and your insistence that it is the only right way to play is actually one of the worst takes Iā€™ve seen in mafia history.

Awkward missing the point moment

this post would be far more informative for garfooled and us if we had the reasons

also about this

read the 12 reasons thread
he does think this

and also
did the exact same thing to me and jake there

Holy fuckā€¦ no lol nope. No.

Cool. You can lose the game for the 18th time as town. Iā€™m not going to though.

in the words of someone else immediately before this post
pot kettle black

1 Like

neon thinks zorvo is town
interesting

Bruh.

What the fuck do these posts say to me?

They say ā€œIā€™m better than you shut up and get in lineā€

1 Like