Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

i did check timestamps by the way

how frost would act in FAM, a more hyped up game with a lot of people conversing, communicating, role discussion, etc. is different to here

I do not like this post.

But it is probably a town post.

hmph

Issue with that is.
They posted allot as wolf as well.

FAM is a bigger game but as it stands he has numbered about 1/20 of his original posts with half the time remaining

Votecount as of post #1145

Sylveon (3): Neon, Achromatic, Zorvo
Zorvo (2): Sylveon, guavagudetama
Italy (2): Jarek, Hazardwaste
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (6): Atlas, Italy, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, Olivest, JakeTheWolfie

will check wolfgames later i’m just busy

Perhaps you aren’t addressing a wolf read I can’t tell but anyway, I GTG eat

but thats more of him obviously slanking then a comparison to FAM

My list of death today inclides Olivest and Sylveon

These should be the wagons.

1 Like

the same problem arises of
while your point is valid, a lot of people will think its more miniscule, compared to you, who thinks its extremely scummy

so those people, and myself, need a bit more convincing on the matter, of which i hope you can somewhat provide

I am even offering an Olivest alternative tbh

But no that’s basically it for me. Nothing in her iso was particularly ‘wow look at Leafia go!’ like she did in love is war, but also I wouldn’t describe there to be a smoking gun for me to show anyone.

1 Like

well
i don’t really need to ask you to do what you know to do when she’s back
i wish there was more either way but
i guess patience is needed

Technically you’re already voting the slot. My mad skills are on full display.

Olivest having 0 votes is sad though =(

1 Like

the more may doesnt contribute

along with jaiden also
not contributing despite doing nothing but post
the worse the slot feels

Achro was just making a joke, how does that give any red flags?

i need to remember why i wasn’t targeted for this since i suggested it might be svs

i doubt it’s that deep, reaching here

weird comment? the slightest agreement doesn’t = w/w, and why couldn’t have that been w/w?

i mean i agree it is a possibility but it’s a stretch. voting someone as pressure is not alignment indicative to me

literally anyone could say that. how is it villagery? “rolefishing bad”

admittedly i did defend for them about this. it’s true they could just be pressuring 1 of us because they can only vote 1. but they could’ve mentioned that i was also strange for saying it’s svs

they read the intent of your posts and you haven’t clarified yourself properly.

hold up- “the wolves can mixexe me” the way you frame that is as though Atlas is an outsider here? do you town read them?

what was their reaction?

i can kinda see why you would think that. i don’t know enough about role list balance to call it TMI though

they’re trying something out apparently, my theory its bad cop good cop with atlas being good cop

fair but like— is being defensive and counter-reading whoever is pushing them alignment indicative for them?

expect push-back when you push

i called myself mr hyde
as town, we are not

squints

at least not on purpose.