Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

my curiosity remains unsatisfied

1 Like

How does this compare to how you felt about Achro literally just last game?

How so?

actually guav is hard scum
VOTE: guavagudetama
reading them like guava rather than [GENERIC PLAYER #46] now

i was just trying to see if you would say you somewhat considered your list serious

idk i didnt pay attention to him that much lmao

Game is weird the people I expect to top post including myself are not as high posting as I would expect.

Anyways Iā€™m relatively confident Achro is town. This is based on behavior which is starkly in contrast to his behavior just last game as wolf. Its possible and indeed probable that wolf Achro would be able to act differently between wolf games so Iā€™m never gonna lock that read in but thereā€™s just minor things that pinged me and led me to eventually start feeling yucky about Achro last game that fell exactly opposite here so Iā€™m comfortable with this for now I think.

This means one of two things. Sylveon is a wolf or Zorvo/Atlas is.

I am like 65% serious.

1 Like

i should state my idea of guava meta is posts they made as a spectator last game
yeah wait what the fuck am i doing
UNVOTE

I actually feel like Guava is pretty similar to last game but something is missing and I canā€™t put my finger on it so Iā€™ve been ignoring it.

It feels like a shell so yeah like a wild trying to mimic their town game. Can you expand on this for me though?

THEY WERE IN LAST GAME?

The list is 65% serious.

By relies on a lot of other things lol

i just thought guava was spectating

one question

How did you expect me to not be the topposter, and how does that mean im scum

Jaidenā€¦

1 Like

so you 65% think thereā€™s one in me and achro

i honest to god do not remember them being in that game

Those were not related.

Also I usually expect myself to be top poster and lately Jarek has been at or near my level.

I expected Achro to have less posts.

1 Like

right
so how does achro being town relate to me being scum
i just selected the more logical of the two

THEY DIED N1 CUT ME A BREAK

I think thereā€™s 100% 1 in you or Sylveon is scum and thereā€™s one in the other set of 3

1 Like