Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Yep, I mean honestly when I started it’s not like there was much to analyse except from others analysis.
And now you’re opening with analysing my opening of others’ openers. Love it.

Honestly there were no wagons that I loved at the time I made that vote, so I had the choice to either start the wagon on Olivest or to vote you for pressure and I thought providing some pressure was alright.

The first part is that Achro seemed to scumread Olivest and said that they kinda wanted others to vote with them… and yet didn’t actually vote Olivest there either. The second part is that Achro was trying to explain something to Garfooled and didn’t want misinterpretations to happen.

do you disagree?

Important to note in this context is that Jarek was being hard pushed in this scenario and was struggling to remove themself from PoE.

Also important to note is that I was exploring Jarek Achro scum worlds at this time.

I think they are shading the fuck out of me for no reason but eh

they’re being defensive cus they’re top wagon and you added on a vote so they panicked

i don’t think they’re pushing u

I feel like there’s no town urgency because they made the stipulation “if I had to”
Like I don’t really think Kiiruma is town but I don’t think it’s that deep

This is scum indicative

I don’t think their behavior is anything other than shading the fuck out of me their defensiveness over being wagoned does not change that.

They are basically trying to get the thread to subconsciously think I’m a shit player who lies about everything and should never be listened to

And the thing is I think most people here generally believe that

oh shit is that what it is?
i tried not to focus on previous games

im not discussing the entire “did neon lie” thing anymore. the posts show you explicitly defining your parameters for bussing and thats enough

what does bussing have to do with this game?

I could provide every example of me doing this in 10s of games across multiple sites.

I could provide every example of my theory of adequate mafia play working to towns advantage or of me catching wolves with it.

I could provide my last 3 town games on MU where I caught 5 wolves in 3 games.

And I still think players here would think I’m incapable and worthless and Jaiden would still boil down my play to me being a liar holding a grudge.

neon has cleverly decided to bring last games discussion over if she lied or not to this one
in which she claims she never busses
then claims only when asked to
then claims she also busses lone wolves
third of which contradicts her reason for not bussing (she hates bussing) and first two contradict games where she busses unasked

i really wanted to leave this out of this game

Really, from blue text?

Because it’s HARD to read bold text when it’s all white.

I think your refusal to even attempt to understand me or my thought process is blatant.

And I don’t think you want to. And I don’t know what the fuck you want from me because nothing I do is the right fucking thing

also not wanting a vote to stick on you through eod for bad reasons is reasonable???
im at L-3, the cool pfp guy is asleep i think so he wont be here
achros tunneled me all day and kiirumas probably just happy someones dying instead of them
im essentially stuck being a wagon i cant survive any more votes stuck to me

I’m like 70% sure he said he’d be back at EoD

i didnt read it so the point still stands

I just won’t be.

5 people aren’t voting. Well 4 actually cause Atlas.

Multiple wagons are at 1 vote and should hopefully consolidate.

You are over dramitizing how much of an impact my vote has on your chances of going over and the way you are going about being defensive by attacking me in the manner you are is scummy.

The problem isn’t that you are defensive. The problem is in the way you are pressuring me to move my vote.

1 Like

i want you to step back and reconsider for once
at least slow down and get something tangible on the table because instead you build this fortress of.. actually maybe its not the time to make that joke