Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

neon was not gone

I donā€™t even care what 2

1 Like

I have written a post 10 different times and it makes no fucking sense. I hate my fucking brainā€¦I hate that I canā€™t express my thoughtsā€¦

I shouldā€™ve been in bed 2 hours ago.

1 Like

I hate my behaviorā€¦ and I hate that I canā€™t change even when I tryā€¦fuckkkā€¦

1 Like

Hello, Silviu here. I came out from my hanging out and ready to game

Why?

I want to be less toxic ā€¦ never fucking happens though.

I want to be less emotional but I ā€œwear my heart on my sleeveā€ or whatever and itā€™s such a huge part of me

1 Like

ok as ive said i was gonna do a wallpost on why i dont like kiiruma but ive now decided i dont care enough to
note that im not dropping my read on them. im just not putting effort in which might get people to vote them with me

Iā€™m sorry to basically everyone.

1 Like

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaa

That is what I am feeling myself when Jarek calls me Luminary all the time previously

And when he slipped he wanted to kill me, rather than sacrificing himself as last voter.

I should leave a legacyā€¦ but that Iā€™m ever gonna die at night

:people_hugging:

Itā€™s okay, I also get frustrated at times. Forum Mafia causes game rage and people canā€™t seem to be more understanding as others might think they arenā€™t being understood themselves.
I personally blame the game format here because essentially, of course without any mechanical leads, we start to scrutinize each other and people donā€™t vibe with that at times, even if is part of the game.

May as well doing that, last wills isnā€™t possible for everyone.

Donā€™t beat yourself over however, itā€™s okay! :people_hugging:

That is why legacy FoL put a cooldown on day executions especially first day is disabled just for players to come in and say hi

Sylveon Zorvo Achro

Jarek Frost Hazard

Garfooled Jaiden Guava JakeTheWolfie Kiiruma Italy

1 in each group.

Sylveon/Frost/Guava is my current solve.

2 Likes

Good night Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ll do better.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay, you personally feel too drained to do anything as youā€™d want to. We are here for ya