Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

But you said you thought it was ridiculous?

so zorvo noted that in the setup there would be max 3 scum
and kiiruma jumped on that

huh.

1 Like

can you quickly iso
we need you by at least the 45 minute mark so

Well Iā€™m basing this partially off something that Achro said about meta with Jaiden and Achro together which I could see myself made sense. It also felt like, unlike the game Pokemon Xros Wars you as a slot feel very different and I donā€™t like the changes.

I probably should have mentioned that in my original list but Iā€™ve had other games in my mind while making my reads too. Itā€™s not really changed much overall and honestly Iā€™m starting to see cracks, not because yall are just getting pressured normally, but I feel like yall are desperate at this point and flailing as wolves.

Youā€™ve been a main wagon most of the game, unlike in Xros and the difference is startling.

I was referring to the point that that ā€˜Questioning me about your wording choices and townreading people differently to youā€™ seems ridiculous.

I am right now
Iā€™m not posting much bc theres like 5 posts total stretched across 50 in the first two thirds so its easier just to focus on a few things
like the scumread on zorvo being because he mentioned a probable 3 scum which, as a scumslip, is absurd

pokemon xros wars was my spiritual awakenning
it changed me as a human being

1 Like

Oh also you said this and I totally forgot about it until I ISOā€™d myself to find the previous thing I quoted
Did I read this correctly?
Because what this looks like you said is ā€œdonā€™t even try to read me based off my townreads or my questioningā€
Or, to simplify, ā€œdonā€™t even try to read me based off the things I sayā€
So what are we supposed to read based off??
Like you canā€™t have said that I must be mistaken

It certainly did change you, just like that red in your card did too Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

Thatā€™s equally not ridiculous???
Donā€™t read me based off the things I say likeā€¦ what??

amount of time spent as major wagon doesnt really matter but if you look at the wagons on me in xros they were also multi-day long wagons

Also I didnā€™t see that before I said this mb

I felt like Zorvo was scumreading me in bad faith at the time.

I was making reads and it felt like he was scumreading me because my reads wereā€¦ different from his which frustrated me a ton.

On top of this I was questioning his wording and certainty and itā€™s almost like he took it as an affront to him.

Because unfortunately his meta is to do that all the time regardless of alignment

1 Like

im glad i saw some context to it
guavaā€™s probably town
I could see kii saying something like that to zorvo as either alignment

1 Like

Yes, well, I was arguing with him and that was my wording in the end which seems to beā€¦ annoyingly easy to misconstrue.

its not misconstruing
its what you said

Fully agreed. As I stated before, itā€™s NAI for me

Well misinterpret what I actually meant then