Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

this is fair
do you have a reason why magnus is less likely to be scum than anyone else?

Nope, I have to read what they said.

I??? If theres anyone im curious about its this slow. Does eliza normally do stuff like this?

Personally I don’t really care about the sarcasm, nor ur explanation of why you said what you said. Cause none of this changes the fact that you’ve bveen pretty opportunistic which is what I still leaning on with my vote.

Fair also I read most of Magnus post but the slot doesnt feel that bad currently./

What’s opportunistic about being curious about an OMGUS vote and voting someone who’s got one vote on them? Where does the potential “positive benefit” from that come from?

It’s not enough to see something you don’t understand and wiggle a finger at it. You need to have an actual comprehensive thought surrounding it. How would it be pocketing you if I didn’t talk to you before or after?

whois vote is OMGUS?

The vote from Zone onto you was an “OMGUS vote”
A reaction from being voted to vote someone

I dont find that vote omgus, seeing as how I was meming and IDC.

I dont need someone else to call a vote on me OMGUS, if I don’t consider it OMGUS and it involves me no one else should.

Unless you believe me and zone are scum together which he claimed a town role atleast for now.

Y’know what, sure. I’ll take the towncred.

We’re out of RVS.

When have I voted you, Mist?

Not for much longer. :dagger:

Still not enough content…
I claim Vigilante. Start talking more.
I will kill whoever talks the least in D1.

I am forever resigned to the role of being a tinfoil wolf.
This is the third time I’ve said this on site.

I’d actually argue informative shots should be done in the night, instead of during the day. Just so you don’t waste the execution.

Anyway, here’s the surface catchup post. I’m currently thinking about Ashlyn’s posts… they looked alright at first, but I want to double check. Did you all miss me?

1 Like

Congrats! You are not the protagonist.

That’s… not how that works. At all.

I don’t currently.

its a copypasta lol

Chihiro could be the protagonist, if someone else is the decoy. Wait until later days; it could be possible v!Chihiro votes correctly in F3 or something after convincing another villager. Who knows what’ll happen?

I am intentionally spiting you with this comment.

1 Like

What’s the original copypasta?

dunno i stole it from the copypasta thread on mu

OwOe is me

(i just thought of this and now everyone else must suffer)

1 Like

is it not? If the person being voted doesnt think its OMGUS no one else should :man_shrugging:

Ehh? I don’t think a vigilante should be even shooting n1, nor do I believe they should have shoot for information unless its to directly shoot a counter train.