Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Maybe the person being voted is just a little silly
OMGUS is a definition, not a matter of opinion

2 Likes

Maybe you’re right, or maybe shooting n1 is the only way to ensure you can use your ability before being nightkilled.

depends on # of shots but i don’t think speculating on that at all is worthwhile

1 Like

i think ashlyn lissi lemon and eliza are all town :3

maybe zone too i’m not really sure

is it bad that i had to check to see if you just picked the three topposters :wowee:

well YEAH LOL, but this why u dont randomly claim d1 :upside_down_face:

Yes. :3

1 Like

Ok. :3

Your reads have been noted, we’ll see how you go from there.

do you not have anything to say about them?

Sure I do. I mentioned my opinions on Lissi and Lemon earlier. Eliza’s an interesting slot to townread this early, could you elaborate on that while I pretend to be functional?

1 Like

no i don’t think so :3

Sus.

1 Like

This was a very late vote. The only player still voting me at the time was Mist. Either Eliza didn’t check the vc or hadn’t fully read the thread, but either way… I guess it indicates a certain carelessness that mightn’t come from Maf? That’s all I can really see about this.

Except the wagon had already dissolved, one other player was voting me, and Eliza didn’t make an attempt to interact with me, even though I had been around when her vote was dropped.

This isn’t really an excuse, though? RVS is a time where you’re supposed to garner reactions when you have none, not a time to actually vote wildly and do nothing with it.

Nah, you’re fine.

(Addressing Eliza now.)
But what did you learn from your vote?

1 Like

Why are you so quick to assume this?
Tons of people fake claim Vigilante even as VT for example, it’s not uncommon.

Hhhgg

In case you missed this.

Remind myself its a mobile version

This random caveman groan is going to be in quote topic :unamused:

Hold Up.

@Mistyx
Why do you townread Lissi?