Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

true, but I’m not the type to show tons of shade on someone and vote them

if I was a wolf here that was bussing my partner I would have pushed Frost harder

people are also ignoring my Zorvo case

like people had to really push Frost to vote his top wolf read. Why is that? Why is Frost asking Zorvo why he didn’t SR me on d2 (which would have made me more of a wagon), why does Frost get angry and vote Zorvo? You see this reaction is very possible in a Zorvo wolf world and everyone is ignoring it. Like the main clear that Zorvo claimed from Frost being a wolf isn’t even plausible anymore because Zorvo would have to be a goon

has Zorvo ever jokingly voted someone at the end of a day 3-4 before?

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:219, topic:3873”]

this is the first interaction Zorvo has with Zone

this was in response to Frost flips mafia

this was a Zone/Frost interaction

this was an answer to Zorvo about who would be neon’s partner

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:2353, topic:3873”]

again Zorvo/Zone are discussing scumreads that don’t involve Zone

I need to look exactly when Zorvo starts to even SR Zorvo, but from Zone’s ISO there are tons of little partnery interactions like this

this is also a post that looks like w/w theater

it would also make sense for Zone to pursue a Zorvo wolf world yesterday if they are both wolves. Zorvo has to be the goon in this world and Zorvo flipping would have looked better for Zone.

Alright, let’s go one at a time.
Frost voted Zorvo of his own volition. Zone tried to save Frost by saving Zorvo. Frost was dead in the water. Zorvo is spewed Town.

Eliza is also Town for ensuring Frost went over, not because that bus is impossible, but because it doesn’t make sense with Zone trying to save him.

Furthermore, Neon and Lemon voted Frost D1. That doesn’t clear them, but it looks good for them.

wrong! Frost voted Zorvo after people pointed it out before Frost voted me

Lemon is individually extremely towny, FMPOV, just incorrect.
Neon has been very vocal and I’m paranoid about that, but taken in isolation Neon also looks alright presently.

I’m fine with a no-execute today, but people are seriously misclearing Zorvo

You were saying?

@ElizaThePsycho
@Neon
@Magnus

Basically, Gorta is tunnelled on me and needs to die.

If they are town they have played wolf siding after the Frost flip.
If they are a wolf they are making it pretty obvious for me right now.

If one of you are a wolf (mainly looking at Neon in this scenario) you obviously want Lemon to go over, force an execution in F4 and force Gorta to be executed and win.

With both me and Gorta alive and if Gorta is town, town loses, unless we no execute and settle it in F3.

So I’m giving you all a choice.

Either we vote Gorta today or we no execute today.

Your moves.

This never happens if Zorvo’s the third wolf.

Easy choice. Execute Gorta.

If we no-execute today, even if Gorta’s Town, we’re just going to have the same conversation again tomorrow.

Yes and either Gorta is just going for the stick to the same wolf read play as wolf even though it’s bad.

Or

The thing I wouldn’t like but I’ll accept is Gorta is town playing really badly here and not thinking at everything completely and not realizing I am obvious town.

yes, read the text as well. Why does Frost say “screw you”?